Its not a fashon statement its a death wish//4

I shut the front door closed. Kicking off my boots and leaning down to the floor.

The day was fine. I went to Alice's house got myself some of her clothing she gave me willingly.

I heard rough stomping near me. I slowly looked up, pulling my hair out my face. It was my mother.

"JAMIE WHERE IN THE FUCK WERE YOU."

I looked up at her. Then back at the ground. In a shush murmur I said

"I was at school"

My mother proceeded to pull my hair. I screamed in pain. Her glare was harsh.

"Jamie Elizabeth cooper. Tell me right now"

"I was at a friends house...she gave me some new clothing to wear."

My mother let go of me hair. And walked away from me. With a blank face.

I picked myself off the floor and rushed upstairs to my room with my bookbag. I started to hang up the clothing Alice has given me.

I came across a my chemical romance shirt. I didn't have a phone because my mother didn't like spending money on me. So I quickly ran to my bed. And pulling out a box from my side tables. I took out my CD player and grabbed my mcr album. 'Three cheers for sweet revenge'

The music blasted in my house as I sang Along to my favorite song putting away my clothing.

"We never got that far, this helps me to think all through the night bright lights that won't kill me now, or tell me how just you and I, your starless eyes remain."

I jumped around my room and lied myself on the bed. Smiling happily. Drifting to sleep.

6:00AM

I fell of my bed. And grabbed my alarm looking at the time.

"Whale..."

I got up from the floor and grabbed an outfit from the closet. I grabbed my new sex pistols shirt and jeans.

Once I was all ready I went downstairs and slipped on my combat boots. I sat on the floor for a second. Grabbing my bookbag next to me and yelled.

"MOM IM GOING TO SCHOOL"

I glanced over at the time. 6:49Am

"YOU SHOULD EAT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GO"

I sighed and walked to the kitchen sitting next to my brother. You payed no mind to me, he was too busy reading his new book series. I began eating my eggs.

My sister Rebecca reached over and grabbed my Bacon while Rachel took my eggs. I looked over to my mom who watched to whole thing. I pouted at her.

"Meh they didn't get much breakfast today"

I glared at my mother. I pushed myself out the seat and walked to school ignoring my mothers calls.