Starting point///9

12:00AM

I thought on my black crop top and my dark blue mini skirt. Almost everyone in the house was asleep so my plan would work. I'll head to the party around 12:15 and stay till 3 and go home. i slipped on my black flats, making my way to the window. I looked down from the window seeing Alice. Her hair was in a tight ponytail with cat ears, she wore a tight white shirt and a pink skirt with heels. She nodded at me.

I shut my window and hurried to my door. I quietly closed it and walked downstairs as slow as possible not to make a sound. Once i was at the front door i opened and and shut it quietly and ran to alice. Her face was caked on with makeup as well.

"jamie!! come on i will do your makeup in the car."

I looked at her a little confused. She started to drag me to a old shaggy car blasting Green day. She pushed me into the car and sat next to me shutting the door.

"Zach don't drive too fast i need to do her makeup."

The boy up front nodded and started to drive at a slow pace. She pulled out a large makeup bag, starting my makeup.

"oh jamie this is my brother Zach, Zach this is my friend jamie."

i waved towards his direction. I heard him say a faint 'hi' back. Alice then talked about little things about her brother while applying my makeup. After a little over ten minutes the car jerked making me and alice jump.

"WHAT THE FUCK ZACH"

"oh shut your mouth your lucky I'm even driving you."

Alice groaned throwing her makeup bag on the floor of the car. Looking at me quickly, and fixing my eyeliner. She smiled at her work and grabbed my arm and dragging me out the car. She looked over to zach.

"okay zach come around 4,. okay?"

He nodded at her. The car soon drive off. Alice turned me around to look at me.

"jamie dont do anything dumb. i don't need you walking in your house smelling like weed."

I nodded to her and started to walk towards the house. I opened the door walking straight to the kitchen. I grabbed the red cup from the counter and drinking down the Vodka. I coughed a little, After finishing my cup, i stood there looking around seeing most girl dancing with each other.

I sighed putting my cup on the counter and making my way into the living room. The song 'GDFR' came on, i felt my body move to the music.

the night was just getting started.

((YESSS BOO XD JAMIE IS TURNING UP TONIGHTTTTT.))