Bholly?//6

The rest of the school day my mind was blank. I didn't know what to do. After Alice told me that I didn't know how to react. She talked to me like a Normal person but I knew something was wrong.

After 7th period. I needed to rest for a little. I made my way to the bathroom. Rushing to the sink repeatedly soaking my face in water. I didn't know why I was acting like this. Fuck it's only been my 3rd day here and my anxiety is kicking in.

After drying my face I hard a bang like sound from a stall. I turned around and saw that girl who was with the number 7 guy. She smirked at me. Making her way to the sink next to me. I stared blankly a little confused on what she was going to do.

"You have guts. I wouldn't have slapped you already."

She pulled out lipstick from her back pocket. Applying the dark red shade on her lips. She turned to me Poking her lips out.

"My name is Bryana holly. You can call me bholly if you want."

I glanced over to her again. She had very long blonde her. She was wearing a mini skirt and a rolling stone shirt, with black stilettos

"Uhm okay then..."

I made my way to the door. I felt something jerk me back. 'Bholly' had me by the collar of my shirt. She smirked.

"Since you need to straighten your act. Maybe you should come to a party im throwing this next weekend. Everyone is coming. Your invited I expect you to be there or else something will happen to you."

She dropped me back to the ground. I rushed my way out the bathroom. Inside I really wanted to cheer but I knew something was going to happen to me either way.