Awful//10

*Calum's pov*

I pushed this random girl out the bathroom. I shut the door behind her, I looked at the mirror briefly scratching my chin. I smirked in the mirror and walked out the bathroom. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a red cup chugging down the drink. I looked around the room looking for another hook up.

"Hey Calum, I brought your new text subject"

I turned around to see Alice. I smirked to myself, finishing my cup and slamming it back onto the counter.

"Thanks daring."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"new students aren't your not fuck buddies. You make me sick"

I turned at around, glaring at her quickly, before I can speak she beat me to the punch.

"And how can you just use girls like that, just fuck them and leave. You honestly are a horrible person Calum, the rumors are right."

I grabbed her by the collar of her dress.

"If you don't like it leave the party."

"What..I can't I can't just leave Jamie her-"

"I don't give a shit leave now"

I dropped her on the floor and made my way to the living room. Everyone was dancing to the loud banging music. I went to go grind with some girl in the crowd then I spotted her.

Jamie.

Her hips moved to the beat. She had a red cup up in the air. I slightly got aroused by her movements , I pushed the girl off me and walked over to Jamie. The girl was slightly confused not knowing who it was. Then she began to move her hips against mine quickly. I leaned over and moaned into her ear and biting it gently.

Jamie turned herself around and kissed me hard. The cup dropped to the floor once she put her hands in my hair. I grabbed her ass tightly, grinding the election into her. She moaned into the kiss giving me access into her mouth.

We pulled away from the kiss. She looked into my eyes, lust clouded her eyes. I smirked and grabbed her wrist, dragging her upstairs to a guest room.

((Honestly I didn't think people would want to read this but I made a lot of chapters to yea))