Under the bridge/ 1

((^^Listen to the song while you read^^))

My fingers went though my hair. My body shaking and trying to calm myself down. It was about 5 years ago from today my father died.

I remembered him yelling my name for help that day.

"Jamie... get the phone for me."

I remembered the blood seeping on the carpet. I remember the last words he said to me while he hold me like his life depended on it. The words stick on the bottom of my tongue when I think of them.

"Thank you. Baby girl for understanding me. I love you. Love you I love you. I'm here by your side no matter what"

I was ten but I did understand what he was saying. My mother hated my father I was the only one in the family to make a bond with him.

Then the last thing I remember was when the ambulance came for him. And took him away. His hand clanged onto mine for a few seconds before he went lump.

Now I have the memory stuck in my mind. Never leaving my body. My family can never understand my feelings, they are to occupied on themselves to know I am still crying over my father who cared about everything but himself. He tried and I looked up to him because his effort.

Tears streamed down my face. My shaking stopped after a while. I looked over to the photo of my father and I fishing.

I smiled. And grabbed the photo jumping on my bed. I held the photo to my chest, shutting my eyes.

"Good nite papa"