Chapter - 12

Third person pov :

( few minutes ago...)

A man was tied on a chair,  some guards were hitting him with punches on his stomach.

"Tsk... I am not having fun,  hit him with the metallic rod! " Their boss said as they obeyed.

"Ah... Ahhhh" He winced in pas the rod hit the man.

"Why are you enduring so much pain,  just speak it and you will be freed from this torture. " A second man spoke,  he was wearing glasses.

"I... won't say... I am loyal... to my team" The man said having difficulty in breathing.

"Don't irritate our boss.. " He said,

"Your... boss... won't be... able to do anything ....our boss won't spare him"
He said panting with a smirk.

"First him....then his family..then his lo—" His words died as he was shot straight on his head.

"Dispose his body... Viraj" He ordered bluntly,  Viraj just stood there with shock.

"But Sir....  how will we find about the—" Viraj asked.

"I will find somehow,  and don't waste  my time,  dispose him" He said irritated,  he gulped and nodded.

Nothing irritates him most then someone pointing at his family and mostly lo—

"Boss... " A guard said making he shut his eyes controlling his anger and look at him.

"Boss...Dhrisha ma'am " As soon as the guard said her name,  he took a deep breath and nodded.

Her name makes him feel calm! 

"What about her? " He asked as he kept his gun aside.

"She looked upset from some days.. " He said, Avyaan looked at him narrowing his eyes.

"Reason? "

"Boss.... Our men found her talking to Abhinay Mehra... her ex,  she looked upset.... after meeting him... and we also... Found out.. that he is trying to talk to her....from days... " He said looking down,  Avyaan snarled.

"Looks like today everyone is getting desperate to die from my hands" Avyaan said with a tight smile.

"Viraj, prepare the car! " He ordered and tucked the gun in his waistband.

"and order the guards to stop him,  I think I need to talk to him myself before disposing his body " Avyaan said and walked from there, Viraj gulped and ordered the guards.

He was already irritated and this news didn't make him happy at all!

===============================
He stepped out of his car,  and shut the door,  leaning on his backdoor,  puffing a cigarette to calm himself.

"What is wrong with —" Abhinay was cut off by a strong punch again.

"Shut up, boss he is here" The man said dragging Abhinay with him and pushing him on the road.

Abhinay gaze fell on a person,  who was lighting his cigarette,  leaning on his car backdoor, he looked intimidating, he smirked evilly leaving a confused Abhinay.

"Finally my wait is over.. " Avyaan said smirking.

"Is it..." Abhinay muttered.

"Yeah... The famous Avyan Singh Rathore and your ex-girlfriend soon-to-be husband " Avyaan said in a mocking tone,  Abhinay avert his gaze.

"So how is life? " Avyaan said calmly.

"It's.. good but still feel empty without her... " Abhinay said,  making him scoff.