Chapter - 19

☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆ !!💖💖💕💕💞💞

No Valentine day special!

just a update

Third person pov :

Avisha,  Amayra and Kavya reached at the hospital and asked the receptionist about the room number.

"Upstairs to the left room 26." She said,  they thanked her and went there.

Prem was sitting out of the room on the chair with his wife Bhawna, while Abhay was leaning on the wall.

"Uncle! " Kavya said,  Bhawna stood up.

"Where is Abhinay? " She asked, Bhawna looked at her.

"Kavya... Abhinay has been unconscious.." Bhawna said panicked.

"What actually happened? " Amayra asked catching her attention.

"I don't know.. I saw Bhai on the road,  all bruised and blood was snoozing out from his forehead." Abhay said,  Avisha narrowed her eyebrow.

All bruised but how?

The doctor came, they were all worried,  but the doctor assured them that he is fine.

"He has just some cuts and bruises,  we have bandaged his forehead,  he will get consciousness soon in sometime" The doctor said and walked off,  making them take a sigh in relief.

Avisha stepped towards Abhay,  he glanced at her.

"Where did you found him? " She asked,  he told her,  making her puzzled.

Dhrisha house is somewhere nearby too!

After sometime of waiting,  Abhinay regained consciousness,  his mother and father and brother went inside behind them Kavya and Amayra.

"Abhi!  How are you Abhi now? " Bhawna asked worriedly.

"I am fine Mom.. " Abhinay said with a smile, he hissed in pain as he moved to sit.

"Let me help you Bhai " Abhay said as he helped him to sit.

"How did this happen Idiot! " Kavya asked,  making him gulp.

"Uhmm.. Actually got into a fight with some people " He said sheepishly,  she rolled her eyes. 

"Told you so many times not to get in unnecessary fights, see now what happened!" Bhawna said scolding him,  he gave a sheepish smile.

"Abhinay,  take care " Prem said,  he nodded.

"Take mom with you,  she must be tired" Abhay said,  he nodded.

"Idiot,  You made us worried so much!" Kavya said glaring at him.

"So you remembered me, weren't you angry? " He asked,  he rolled her eyes.

"I am now too,  just came here to see how bad you got hit " She said mockingly,  he shook his head.

"At least you came" He said grinning, she rolled her eyes and dialled a number and went out.

Avisha glanced at him,  he met her gaze,  She told Amayra to go out,  she pouted first but went leaving them.

"Did you talk to her? " Avisha questioned,  he nodded.

"I talked to her and thanks to your advice... I got to know about her heart" He said,  she nodded.

She once told him to talk to her and show her that he is not the one before who broke her heart!