Chapter - 6

Third person pov :

It's been few days since they travelled back in time, Amayra is standing with Dhrisha to see her mom, as she is coming today.

Avisha had many questions, she needed answers, but she doesn't understand from where to start.

"Dhruv.... " Avisha called him, who was leaving but stopped.

"Can you take care of Amayra for sometime? " She asked.

"She is not a baby, she is old enough!"
He said.

"But for me, she is... I need to be alone, my mind is not at a right place.. So I am going for a walk, just take care of her for me... " Avisha said, he scratched his nose and nodded.

"Fine... But take care of yourself too" Dhruv said unknown to him,

why did he said to take care?

It's been few days but it feels like he has a connection with both of them.

Avisha ruffled his hair, making it messy, he groaned and glared at her.

"your reaction is just like my younger brother. " Avisha said grinning.

"Go away!" Dhruv said as he walked away, she chuckled.

She took a deep breath and moved from there to the bus stop, as she wanted some answers.

She took a cab and went in a cafe and ordered nothing just water. She was thinking something.

Abhinay....

Who is he and how does her mother know him?

"Hey is it you? " A voice catching her attention.

"Abhinay? " Avisha said standing up, he came and shook hands with her.

"So did you met your friend, whom you planned a surprise ?" He asked, she smiled.

"Yes... He was shocked.. " She said, making him chuckle.

"What are you doing alone here, where is your sister? " Abhinay said as he glanced at her seat in questioning.

"I came alone...." Avisha said, he made a oh face.

"Hmmm" He said as he noticed she didn't order anything.

"You didn't order anything? " Abhinay asked, she nodded.

"I didn't felt like to order, so just drinking water...what about you? " She said, he glanced at the cafe and smiled.

"I always come here to refresh my beautiful memories... This was the cafe, she and I used to come... " He said, she smiled seeing him.

"You love her very much... " She asked.

"I loved her.. but I realized it late...late enough to lose.. her" Abhinay said with sadly.

"Is she married? " She asked.

"No, but soon will... " He said, as he felt a guilt and hurt was in his eyes.

"Was she your first? " She asked, he shook his head.

"Not first, but became my last.. " He said, she sighed.

"So you were a playboy? " She asked, he nodded.

"I was....but not now... She went changing me... " He said.

"If you get a chance, will you tell her how much you have changed? "
She asked, he looked at her.

"I would.. I would tell her, I am not the same person... I was before.. " He said clenching his fists.

"So you still have chance" Avisha concluded, he looked at her puzzled.