Chapter - 29

Third person pov :

He was staring in her eyes amused, She was not ready to back off.

Before she could speak anything to him,  A voice got their attention.

"It will be Better If you step back Agnihotri. " The person said from behind of Avisha, strolling towards them.

She glanced on her side,  Avyaan was standing there, His hands in his pocket now. 

He glanced surprised at Avyaan because he had a blank face, he chuckled. Avisha crossed her arms.

"So do you know her Mr. Rathore ? " He spoke glancing at him then at her.

"Jai Agnihotri,  you better shut your mouth and walk away from here." He said bluntly, she rolled her eyes,  but she snapped her head at the name.

Jai Agnihotri...

"Very rude of you to speak like that Avyaan Singh Rathore, but it's your style to speak.. I understand. " He said with a tight smile,  he glanced at Avisha.

"May I know your name..? " He asked,  Avisha gave him a annoyed look.

"Didn't I said to shut your mouth Jai Agnihotri " Avyaan spoke coldly,  not giving her chance to speak.

"I am not talking to you Mr. Rathore,  so you better stay silent " Jai said coldly,  making him scoff.

"I don't follow anyone else orders! " Avyaan said and glanced at Avisha.

"You better come with me.. I need to talk something " Avyaan whispered glaring at Avisha,  she rolled her eyes.

Jai glanced both of them puzzled,  and smirked, he got a chance to mock him.

"Mr. Rathore,  so you are cheating your fiance with another girl..very bad." Jai said,  making both of them glare at him.

"Shut up! " They both said together, making him blink in puzzlement.

"Speak one more word,  and I swear you will be six feet under the ground " Avyaan said coldly,  stepping forward.

"So can you tell me,  who is she even to you? " Jai asked staring at him.

What should he tell?

That she is His daughter!

Stay away from her b*st*rd!

"None of your business " Avyaan said irritated.

"I am his cousin...Avisha " Avisha said holding Avyaan forearm, making him look at her.

She made him little calm!

"But.. I thought you came here with Abhinay Mehra " Jai said, making Avyaan clench his fist.

"Well,  because he is my friend, so it should not be your concern... Now excuse us please " Avisha said with a fake smile,  Avyaan stared at her.

Jai was about to say something when Avyaan held Avisha hand, and pulled her with him,  walking past him, but paused, she was confused.

Why did he stop?

She didn't wanted to stay there!

"Stay away from her" Avyaan said coldly turning back his head then continued walking.

She stared at him... A memory flashed in front of her eyes.

"Tell her either to stay away or he will bear the consequences "

"I said you won't harm him! "

"I can and I will ! How dare he made my daughter cry! "