7: True Demon Lord

Rouge: 'Hey Ciel, it should be around now that some nation summons Guy, or me, right?'

Ciel: 'That is correct. In the original timeline, the Super-Sorcery Empire has summoned the red primordial to fight against an enemy nation. However he has also destroyed the Empire, his employer, due to not having a sufficient offering.'

Rouge: 'Oh okay but it's an entire nation including civilians right? Isn't that a bit of an overkill? That's the same as when Falmuth attack Tempest.'

Ciel: 'The high humans that populate both aforementioned nations are conceited and violent, which did not meet Veldanava's expectations. Therefore they would destroy themselves eventually. What master is doing is simply speeding that up.'

Rouge: 'I'm still not sure about all this nation-destroying stuff.'

Ciel: 'It will be fine if master only destroys at least 80% of each nation.'

Rouge: 'That doesn't make it any better!'

Ciel: 'Master has to decide what to do in 3, 2,'

Rouge: 'Wait, wait! What is that countdown for?!'

Ciel: '1, [Demon Summoning] detected.' 

—————/ 3rd POV /—————
The Super-Sorcery Empire was fighting against their enemy nation; the Super-Sorcery Democratic Republic.

Jahil: "Damn those name-stealing fools! We of the Super-Sorcery Empire are the true geniuses of sorcery, and they dare claim themselves to be our better!"

Everyone in the meeting nods at Jahil's proclamation. They are seated at a rectangular table. Only those most trusted by the emperor; Jahil, were present.

Corps General: "That's right! Those conceited fools know little to nothing about sorcery!"

Lead Scientist: "Besides, we have the ancestor of high humans; Jahil-sama in our nation, they don't have one proof of their supremacy!"

Mage General: "I speak the proof for our supremacy, as we are even capable of summoning demons! And, we even have the way to contain them, so we don't need to offer even a single thing for them to do our bidding!"

Jahil: "Hoooh? Do tell more, have you finally completed it?"

Mage General: "Yes, no greater demon, let alone an arch demon can handle this!"

Corps General: "That is very good! We may be even capable of controlling a primordial demon!"

Lead Scientist: "Yes! With one of those, the 'Democratic' Republic stands no chance against us! Our victory is absolute!!!"

Jahil: "Then we shall get started! Summon the demon, and order it to destroy the Republic! Then, we shall subjugate and force it to serve the Super-Sorcery Empire!"

Everyone nods once again and drinks some alcohol present on the table.

—————/ Back to Rouge POV /—————

Rouge: 'Ciel I'd appreciate it if you'd at least let me know earlier that was happening!'

Ciel: 'Apologies. I will take note of it next time.'

Rouge: 'Yeah right! You're probably enjoying surprising me left and right, aren't you Ciel?'

Ciel: *Smirks*

Rouge: 'You really did smirk didn't you? I knew it from the start you- '

Ciel: 'It's just your imagination.'

Rouge: 'Hey I'm not done!'

Ciel: 'Master should pay attention to his surroundings.'

Rouge: 'My surroundings? What do you mean by- '