Chapter 1

Missile Girl's Point of View

~Before the killjoys returned~

It has been a year after my best friends died aka Killjoys. I saw them died right in front of me and they died because to save me. Last thing that Party did for me was that he hugged me for a long time. I still could remember it.

I had tears coming down my cheeks even when I think about it. Show Pony skate over to me, "Cheer up kid and I know you miss them so do I."

I sighed and I wiped the tears of my cheeks. "I know but they were like brothers to me and you too..." I said quietly.

"I need to get you outside to get some air," He said as he grabbed my arm and he rolled outside with me by his side.

I looked down a little and kept walking with Show. He looked over at me and he said, "I bet I can beat you to that tree over there." He pointed at the tree and I looked at him.

"No I will beat you," I protested and I smiled a little.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes."

"Then let's do it," He added on.

Show started to skate with roller skates on and I was running with my shoes on. Show got ahead me and I kept running. I won't give up because...... Poison told me that I could d anything. I held my tears in as I ran to the tree.

Show got to the tree before me and I stopped at tree after Show came to the tree.

"I beat you," He shouted out and he laughed.

"I know that you don't need to yell," I joked.

"You said that you will beat me," He added on.

"Yeah when you don't have the roller skates on," I said.

"Yeah yeah," He said.

"Come on let's get back in the base," I said.

"We just got out of base. Let's just walk a little," He said and he looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine..."

We started to walk but you know Show was skating like always. I am not sure but it doesn't seem that Show doesn't care for the killjoy dying. Maybe he just don't want to cry about it.

I kicked the ground and walked. "Why did they had to die?" I mumbled.

"They got shot because they were saving you kiddo," He replied to me.

I nodded, "I know that.."

"Then why did you ask?" He asked me.

"I don not know. It is just that I don't want them dead now. We still have to fight and they are still after me and you Show," I added on.

"Yeah... Come on let's get back to the base," He said.

"Okay," I said and I bit my lip. We turned around and started to walk to the base.

We walked to the base and Show opened the door. I went inside the base and then he did. He closed the door behind him and he sat on the couch.

I put my bandana down so it can stop hiding my face. I looked at the tables and I walked over to Show. I sat down on the couch beside him.

He turned on the television and we watched it for awhile. I tapped on couch and I heard something outside. It kinda sound like shooting or if Party was talking.

"Do you hear that?" I asked Show as I looked at the door.

"Hear what?" He said.

"The door..." I said and I pointed at the door.

He looked over to the door and listened. "Yeah I do hear it," He said and then he nodded.

"Want to check it out?" I said.

"Sure we can," He said and he got up from the couch.

I got opup from the couch too and we walked over to the door. I looked at the door before I opened the door and I put my hand on the handle. I turned the handle and I opened the door. I saw a few shadow beside the base once me Show got out the base.

Cliff hanger!!!

--------

Hey MCRmys or Killjoys! I hoped you like this chapter and I will be doing the next chapter tomorrow. Please leave a comment or a vote this chapter. I want to what you want to see to happen in this book or what part you liked the most. I am sorry for a short chapter!