Chapter 7

Neon Angel's Point of View
I was sitting on the booth waiting for Party to come back. I was holding on my arm and I think it is bleed but it really hurts. Someone actually cares about me when I get hurt and J smiled a little.

I saw that Party coming back with bandages and he walked over to me.

"Let me see your arm," He said.

I gave him my arm and he took my hand off of my arm which where ai was shoot. He began to wrap it up, "Better?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

He smiled a little and he finished wrapping it. "There," He said and let go of my arm.

"Thanks,"I said and I look at my arm.

Party Poison's Point of View
"Welcome," I said and I looked behind me. I saw Kobra smiling at me and I shrugged at me. He just laughed a little and I rolled my eyes at him.

Neon and I walked backed to the couch and we sat down. Kobra was kinda annoying me right now and he can do it at times. I was just do a good leader.

I looked at the television and I felt their was someone missing at the base. I am not quiet sure who it is. That is going to annoy me now. I was tapping my feet back and forth on the floor trying to think.

Danger looked at me, "What ya doing?"

"Thinking," I replied.

"Thinking about what?" Alice said.

"Something... Someone is missing in the base but I don't know who it is," I said.

"Hmm...." Danger said like she was thinking.

"Does anyone know who it is?" I asked and stopped my feet from tapping the floor.

"Show?" Jet said as he kept looking at the television.

"That's it," I said quickly.

"Where is Show?" Snow asked.

"Don't know but there might be answer to that," I said as I got up.

"Where are you going?" Kobra asked.

"What do you think? I am going to go find him," I said.

"I am going too!" Missile said and she jumped out of the couch.

"What if it is a trap?" Neon said.

"We can find a way of the trap," I said.

"But I don't want to see you guys die again," Missile wined.

"We won't die. Remember killjoys never die," I said with a smile.

Kobra nodded, "We should wait tomorrow since it almost dark."

"Are you scared to go?" Ghouls said but he was joking around like always.

"No I am not," Kobra said and he rolled his eyes.

"Then come on let's go," Missile said.

I looked at Missile and I shook my head at her, "I do t want you to go Missile. I don't want you to get kidnapped like last time."

"I won't get kidnapped," Missile pouted.

"Wait... What if it is a trap?" Jet said.

"Then it will be a trap," Ghoul said.

"I don't want Show to be stuff there in Better Living," Danger said.

"We will get him when it is time," I said.

"What do you mean by time?" Alice asked.

"Not letting them know we are coming. We need wait a few then leave to go get him," I ordered.

They all nodded and they went to the sofa. I walked over to the counter and I grabbed my coffee. I tool a sip of it and put it down.

Kobra walked up to me with bandana on. "What if Jet is right... It might be a trap Party. We can't risk death again," Kobra said with worried eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You mean you don't care for Show?"

He shook his head, "No that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?" I asked him.

Kobra paused for one second and I looked over at the couches. Like almost everyone was listening to us. "What?" I said quickly toward them but not to Kobra.

"Nothing. Its just that you and Kobra are kinda like fighting," Ghoul said with a small smirk.