Chapter 3

A\N there might be a bit of swearing in this chapter just for heads up! It normal from them to cuss since they do it all the time in real.

Kobra's Point of View
I walked over to the door with my red gun and I opened the door.

"Wait Kobra," I heard Jet said.

I turned to look at him, "What?"

"I am coming with you," Jet replied as he walked toward me.

"Me too. I don't want to see you get hurt," Party said and then he walked over to me and Jet.

"Pony and I going stay here and watch Missile," Ghoul shouted out.

Party nodded to agree with him.

"Don't get hurt," Missile said as she looked at Party, Jet, and I.

"We won't get hurt," Jet said.

We walked outside and Party closed the door behind us since he was last one to get out of the base. We looked around the base and we saw nothing. There was not a sound that could been heard.

"I think you just imagine things Kobra," Party said to me.

I should my head, "I fucken heard the loud noise out here and I do not know what it is."

"There is nothing to be listen to for miles beside us talking," Jet said as he looked at Party and I.

"Then just listen then!" I yelled but I didn't mean to.

Party just rolled his eyes like he is annoyed by me. We stand there like for ten minutes and there was a gun shoot from the north of the base.

I looked at Party and Jet, "Did you heard that?"

"Yes I did," Party said as he was listening at the guns were shooting.

"Come on let's go! We don't want anyone to die in that moment!" Jet shouted and ran to the car.

Party and I followed him from behind and we got in. Party was sitting in the driver's seat, I was sitting in the passenger's seat, and Jet was sitting in the back behind me.

Party turned on the car and he started to drive the car to the gun shoots. We got closer to the firing guns and we stopped like a few yards away. We got out of the car and looked to see who was shooting.

It was three girl and they finally killed all the dracs. We walked over to them and they looked at us.

"Who are you guys?" Party asked the three girls.

Two of the girl hesitated to answer Party but the other girl said, "I am Jacey. This is Alice and that is Emily." She pointed at them while she said the names.

"I am Party Posion," Posion said with a little smile.

"I am Kobra Kid," I said with a poker face.

"I am Jet Star," Jet said.

"Nice to meet you guys," Jacey said.

"Nice to meet you guys too," I said.

"Why are you going out here by yourselves?" Party said as he looked at girls.

"We can... And we have no where to stay," Danger said.

"You guys can come with us if you want," Jet insisted.

"Are you sure want us come with you guys?" Alice said.

"We might mess a few of things and we don't really k ow you guys," Jacey said.

Party nodded a little, "We can get know each other and you would have a place to stay."

"Maybe you are right," Alice said as she twisted her feet in the dirt.

"Come on then," I said as I walked to the car.

"Okay," Jacey said.

"Wait there not enough room in the car," Jet said.

"Right..." I said.

"Some of us can walk to the base and some can take the car to get to the base," Party said.

They all walked to the car.

"Who going to walk and who going to go in the car?" I asked.

Party looked at me, "Jacey, Danger, and Kobra is going to walk and the rest is coming with me in the car."

I nodded and then Jacey and Danger started to walk with me. The car passed us and we kept on walking.

"So how come you have no where to stay?" I asked Jacey and Danger.

They both told me and I sighed, "That stinks?"

"Yep," Danger said.
B
We finally got to the base and we walked inside with the others that went in the car. Party opened the door and we walked inside.

"We are back," Party shouted.

Jet was last one to get inside and he closed the door behind himself. Missile and Show looked at us suprired.

"Who are they?" Missile said as she walked over to us.

"We found them out back of the base," Jet said as he put his bandana down off his mouth.

"Oh. What are their names?" Missile asked.

"I am Jacey," Jacey said and smiled at Missile.

"I am Danger," Danger said.

"I am Alice," Alice said.

"Nice names," Missile commented.

"What is your name?" Jacey asked Missile.

"I am Missile Girl," Missile said.

"And his?" Alice said as she looked at Show.

"That's Show Pony," I said.

"So what are you guys? Since you have different names than other people," Danger said.

"We are the Killjoys and the fabulous four killjoys are Kobra, Party, Jet, and me," Ghoul said.

"Who is me?" Alice asked.

"Fun Ghoul," Ghoul added on.

"That's sound like a fun name," Jacey smiled.

"Thanks," Ghoul said.

"Welcome," Jacey said.

"So since you guys are staying here you-" I got cut off.

"You guys can be Killjoys if you want," Party cutter me off.

"Really?" Jacey said.

Party nodded to agree, "Yes."

A few hours passed and they finally came up with the names for all three of them.