Chapter 4

((Cussing with be used rest of the chapters most likely but not all the time))

(Scarlet) Snow Angel's Point of View
My twin sister, Belle was everyone favorite and I am least favorite. I never rrwally liked it because she gets all the attention. My father is Korse and he is the leader of BL/ing. I do not like that he is evil and he is always busy doing things.

Scarlet and I was in our father's office and we were waiting him to come back. He did not really told us what he was doing which was strange because he normally tells us both.

Well Belle has brown hair, Dark blue eyes, 5'6", and pinkish white skin. The only different we have is our hair and eyes. My hair is blonde and my eyes are light blue. We are both 18 years old.

I saw the door finally opened it and it was our father. He came up to us with a grin on his face and I was kinda confuse why he was happy.

"What did you do dad?" I blurted out.

He looked over at me, "I did nothing really just that you both are old enough to join my job." Then he looked at both of us.

"We are?" I said. I didn't really want to help him at all but Dark was always interested in father's work. I have no idea why but I might find out why.

He nodded and his grin faded.

"So do we have to work with you?" Belle asked.

"Yes you both have too," He added on.

I sighed. Great I do not want to work with him one bit.

"What is it? I thought you want to work with me too Scarlet," He asked me.

"I don't really want work with you..." I said.

"How come you don't help me?" He said.

"I don't want to kill people..." I said quietly but he heard.

"They are bad people though," He said.

"I don't think they are!" I shouted.

"You don't talk to me like that," He said crossing his arms.

I stayed silent and I walked over to the door.

"Where do you think you are going Scarlet?" He demanded.

"Out of your sight dad..." I mumbled and I ran out the door.

I looked behind me and no one was behind me. I kept running and went out of the building. I knew that I was in Battery City which means I need to get out.

I looked around to find the way out and I just remember that I have nothing. I went to a stop to buy a few things for myself. I got out of the store and now I am ready.

I saw a motorcycle and got on it. I put on a helment and driver off out of Battery City. I was now in the desert and I saw nothing for miles.

I kept on driving until I ran out of gas which was in a few miles. I stopped by a Joshua tree and I was out of gas which was no fun. I wasn't near my father or my sister which was great.

I saw a car coming to me and I didn't really knew who it was until they got close enough. I think I remember them but I am not sure though. I saw that they stopped their car and the driver got out the car.

He had red hair which was flowing in the air and it was windy. He was also wearing a yellow mask and a blue jacket. I heard my dad talk about him but I forgot what his name is.

He walked up to me and spoked, "Are you alright?"

I looked up at him and I nodded. I was lying though, I wasn't telling the truth, and I don't know to trust him. He has a yellow ray gun on his hostler and he held put his hand for me to take.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I dust myself of since I was sitting in the sand. "Thanks," I managed to say.

"You're welcome. What is your name?" He said.

"My name is Scarlet and yours?" I asked and I bit me lip. I was nervous okay just give me a break. I do not know this guy one bit but maybe a little.

"I am Party Poison but you can call me Party or Poison," He said and he smiled slightly.

I nodded, "Nice name."

"Thanks. Why are you out here by yourself? You know it is a dangerous time to be out here," He added on.

"Its a kinda long story..." I shrugged.

"Do you have any place to stay?" He asked.

I should my head and he sighed.

"You can stay with me and the others of you want," He insisted.

"Sure. What do you mean by others?" I said.

"You will see. Just come on," He said as he walked to the car and I followed from behind him.

I saw other three guys in the car and I got inside the car. Party went back to driver seat and I was I. The back between two guys. One was short with black hair and the other hair curly brown hair. The guy in passenger's seat, he had blonde hair and he was kinda tall.

I was quiet of the most of the ride to the place where we are going. "What are your guys name?" I said.

"I am Fun Ghoul," The black hair guy on my right said to me.

"I'm Jet Star," The curly brown hair guy on my left said.

"I am... Kobra Kid," Blonde guy said.

"Cool names. All you guys have interesting names," I said with a chuckled. I wasn't trying to make fun of their.

"Thanks," Ghoul and Jet said.

Kobra just nodded. He seemed to be a quiet one and I am fine with that. We finally got to the place and it didn't to be house. It looked like a diner.

We all got out of the car and we went inside the place. "What is this place?" I asked as Party closed the door.

"The base," Ghoul said.

"Oh okay," I said and I looked around. I saw a few more people on the room and I looked back at Ghoul and Party.

Party told me all their names which were, Danger, Alice, Neon, Missile, and Show Pony.

Everyone in here had a weird name beside me. I had a normal name but I was fine with that. It was kinda cool to be in a base. It was different but I am not sure if they are good or bad people.

I will find that out sooner or later. I saw Missile beside me and I looked over at her, "What is it?"

"How come you are here?" She asked me.

"Wait what? Party told me that I could stay here," I said.

"Oh... So what is your name?" She said.

"I am Scarlet," I said and she smiled. I smiled back at her.

These people doesn't even know where I came from nor who is my family is. I kinda glad they do not know if they do know they will kick me out.

Missile looked like she knows me from somewhere but I am not sure I am right though. I will find out later on.