Chapter 9

Party Poison's Point of View
We got out of the car and we had our guns in our hostler. We were ready for anything to come at us and we started to walk toward the Better Living building.

My hand was on my hip near my yellow ray gun and I was kinda ahead of the others because I am the leader. Leader have to protect their teammates you know.

We got to the door and I opened the door. We got our ray guns out and we walked inside. We looked around and continued to walk.

"What room will he be in?" I heard Alice whispered.

I didn't gave an answer so they won't know that we are here but they might already know that we are. We got to a door and turned the handle on the door.

I could hear footsteps coming behind us and I turned around to see who it was. It was a girl and she kinda had brown hair. She looked like Snow, maybe this is her sister.

"Oh well look at that. Here to save your dear friend of yours?" The girl smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"We are and you can't stop us from getting him back," Ghoul said as he looked at her?

"I wasn't going to I was going to stop but someone will," The girl said as she crossed her arms.

I turned back to the door and opened it. I looked inside it before turning back to look behind myself.

"You know he is not in there. He is somewhere else you probably don't know where," The girl said and she chuckled a little.

"We will find him without your help miss," I said in a sassy audited.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine have it your way."

I closed the door that I opened. "Come on," I ordered and I started to walk down the hallway.

They followed behind me but not the girl. Kobra walked beside Jet and I heard some wheels moving in a room. We walked over to the door and I opened the door.

We walked inside the room with our ray gun raised and looked around the room. I saw Show in a corner and I ran over to him quickly.

"Poison," Show said shakily.

"We are going to get you out," I said to him as I helped him up.

The other can!e over to me and Kobra helped me with Show. We heard a beeping noise in the building.

"Uh oh.?." Alice said under her breath.

"Let's go now," I said as I started to walked to the door with Show and Kobra.

We got out of the room and Ghoul closed the door. We walked faster and we heard a gun shot behind us. Alice, Ghoul, and Jet started to shoot at the dracs since Kobra and I hands are not about to help.

We ran to the door to get out and we stopped in front of it. I shot at the last drac and we went out of the building.

We ran and there was more Drava behind us. We go to the alley where the car was at.

"I think I can walk on my own now," Show said as he tried to get of my and Kobra's grip.

We let go of him and Show rolled in the car for some cover. We started to shot at the dracs as we back up to get in the car. There was a scream but I am not sure who was it from.

We got in the car quickly and we got out the alley. We drove over the dracs were already dead lying on the ground.