family, training

Elijah pov

I was so lucky to have Bella. She has changed us into better individuals. She has even changed Klaus. Just thinking about her makes my heart burst with happiness.

Currently I am sitting with Klaus and kol who has been brought back to life. Irina sits on his lap. She was his mate and Matt was REbecca's.

We told them about the situation and they forgave klaus. Bella and Rebecca hit it off immediately. Even Alice. Rebecca was pissed to learn about bella's past and we had to stop her from going to kill Victoria telling her that she would get a chance soon.

The volturi had been invited over and updated on the situation. The kings had taken an instant liking to Bella and Caius especially became a brother to her.

The guard was also very friendly. They helped Bella with her powers and training. "ugh" we heard Damon scream in pain and rushed out. Bella was crouched next to him. "I said I wasn't ready " she shouted at Damon all the while glaring at Kate. Damon rubbed her back and said,"I am fine babe "

"you're supposed to be motivating her dude " Emmett said

"u wanna try? " damon growled. Emmett raised his hands in mock surrender. "I think she needs something more to motivate her. Should I go and see if Elena is awake?" Kate said. Bella growled and went near Kate.  "are u crazy ? She is human. " she shouted. Kate shrugged and said, "ok this is on full power." Raising her hand, she gestured to Damon. I realised the cause of Damon's pain. Kate had the power of lightening and Bella was protecting or trying to protect him from her gift.

Damon sighed exasperated and looked at Bella before raising his hand. Bella concentrated hard. We all held our breaths as Kate touched Damon.