GOT IT!

"How did you know?!"

"I was just asking... ..... you eat.. I'm coming."  Jimin said while walking to his room.

Taehyung nodded and continues eating....

Jimin locked his room and took out his phone from his pocket..... and called someone.

"Jimin-ah.... how are you?"

"Fine....how are you Eomma?"

"me too.... where is Tae?" Jin asked through the phone.

"He is eating breakfast...I have something to say about him...." Jimin said, making Jin worry.

"what? Did something happened?"  Jin's voice filled with worry.

"Don't worry Eomma... He is okay. But.."

"but?"

"He had a dream in which he was drowning...."

Jimin began to tell everything.

"Bathtub?...Please took care of him for me Jimin-ah..." Jin said, feeling a mix of shock, worry and helplessness.

"I will... but he saw me too... in that dream.. that means-"

"It was about that incident happened years ago...." Jin said ,  making Jimin sigh while nodding.

" yeah..."

"....Did he remember anything?"

"I don't think so..."

"Jimin-ah... Is he really alright?" Jin asked feeling worried for his  son.

"Don't worry... he is okay eomma.." Jimin reassured him.

"Hmm... tell him to call me after the work."

"okay..."

*******************************

Sounds of camera flashes and murmuring of some people can be heard in that large room.....

Taehyung is sitting infront of a large mirror looking at his own face and his stylist is doing her work.

He is wearing a Red outfit in which we can see his beautiful collarbones and a simple diamond necklace.

"You look Gorgeous as always!" Stylist said , looking at taehyung , smiling.

"Thank you noona... " he said with a smile.

"Tae.....Be ready... next is your solo photoshoots....." Hoseok said as he walked towards taehyung.

"Okay.."

Hoseok walked away,  attending a call.

"Come to third floor... oh! you are here already?" Hobi said, looking at Suga who is coming towards him.

"yeah!......"

"hmm... some photoshoots are left.....wait here......" Hobi said to Suga.

"hobi... I want to meet them?"

"Who?"

"The models..."

"oh.. come with me..." he said while laughing and walked towards taehyung , followed by Suga.

"Tae.." hobi called the younger.

"Hmm... " Taehyung hummed still looking at the mirror admiring his own pretty face.

"Meet my friend -"

Taehyung turned his head and looked at suga......... he just stared at him without saying anything.

Suga and jhope looked at eachother confusedly.

"Tae... are you listening?" Hobi waved his hands infront of taehyung's eyes.

"What's in your bag?!"  Taehyung asked to suga suddenly.

"eh! what?"  Suga looked at Taehyung and then at jhope.

"What's that? Show me..." Taehyung said again, looking at Suga .

"what? i don't understand-"

Before he could complete his words , Taehyung snatched his bag making the Alpha shocked. Tae began to search something in that bag.

"Hobi... what is this?.." Suga  whispered to hobi.

"I also don't know... he isn't like this.."  hobi whispered to suga.

Jimin also came there after completing his solo shoots... and looked at the trio in confusion.

"Got It!!"  Taehyung took out a small pouch from the bag excitedly.

"Got what? whose bag is this" Jimin asked, looking at taehyung who is looking at the pouch happily.

-Rezz