WHICH ALPHA?

"Jimin-ah.....I think.... That was a misunderstanding."

"About Jungkook." Taehyung said making Jimin frown.

"You remembered?"

"No... I mean.. you know...um.."

"Hmm?" Jimin raised his one eyebrow.

"I think He helped me.." Taehyung said, looking at Jimin.

"What if it is not true? what if he took advan-"

"No.. he didn't.."

"How do you know that?"

"I don't know.... but just think shorty...! only a fool would do that on a day like that.. even in the presence of Medias. He even called you.... to inform about me. i don't think he had a bad intention." Taehyung said, making Jimin think about the day.

Jimin became silent for some time. He felt guilty.

"You are right.... Now I'm feeling guilty. I even shouted at him and called him Pervert..." Jimin mumbled, looking down.

"we should apologize to them." Taehyung said and jimin nodded.

"yeah."

Jimin and Taehyung are still sitting in the garden. Jin came there with a sweet smile , seeing the youngers.

"what are you two upto?" He asked, sitting with them.

"Nothing eomma... we are just discussing about an alpha- " jimin said without thinking.

*This stupid!* Taehyung looked at Jimin with a done face.

"ALPHA! Which Alpha?"  Jin  asked dramatically.

Taehyung suppressed a laugh,  seeing his Eomma's funny face.

"It was the alpha who helped Tae yesterday when he fainted." Jimin blurted out.

*Again!* Taehyung facepalmed.

"Fainted? omg!.. why did he fainted? Baby!.. why didn't you tell me? why-" Jin asked in panic.

"Jinnieeee I was tired.... that's why i fainted... I'm okay! why are you always worrying about me?" Taehyung said, grabbing Jin's hand.

"Because I'm your eomma!......" .Jin  said loudly not liking his son's question.

"iam going to call Gong"
Jimin nodded agreeing to Jin's words.

"Why? I'm not sick, why are you calling uncle Gong, eomma?"

"Just to make sure that you are really alright...." Jin said, making taehyung sigh.

"Now.. Go to your room and get some rest.. hmm.."

Taehyung hummed in defeated tone and went to his room.

Jin turned to jimin with a worried face.

"Jimin-ah... what happened yesterday?"

Jimin said everything to jin.

"Don't hide anything from me again.. please...especially about Tae.." Jin said in a stern voice and Jimin nodded in response.

Rezz