BEAUTIFUL

"ALPHA!....." He ran towards his Alpha in worry.

A chill ran down his spine as he saw the bloodstains spreading across his alpha's clothes.

"A-Alpha...." The omega sobbed clutching his alpha's sleeves.

"H-Hey... b-berry... d-don't cry.... I.. I..." His voice cracked with vulnerability as he gazed at his ethereal omega.

Then, an evil laughter echoed through the air, drawing Taehyung's attention to a woman standing before them, her red lips curved into a smirk.

"Y-you-"

"Come to me son....." She said with a smile , looking at the injured Alpha.

"Alpha.... don't... don't go.... she..." Omega pleaded , clutching on the alpha's arms tightly. But the Alpha remained silent as he looked at his omega longingly.

"I... I love you.... " He said, kissing on his Omega's hand.

The woman's hands weaved a mysterious spell, and a dark mist enveloped them, slowly erasing the alpha's form. The omega's eyes welled up with tears as he desperately clutched his alpha's fading hand.

"Please...." He cried, holding his mate's hand.

His cries fell on deaf ears as the woman stood unmoved, her smile grew wider as the omega begged for mercy.

"Alpha... Don't leave me.... ! " he cried miserably.

"D-Don't leave me..." Taehyung cried in sleep.

Jungkook was holding the younger Omega's hand..... He looked at taehyung with worry filled eyes.

"Taehyung..... wake up... Tae.. Don't cry please.."
Jungkook released taehyung's hand and began to gently tap his cheeks.

Taehyung sobbed more as Jungkook let go of his hand as if he'd lost his only anchor. Worried Jungkook kept calling the omega's name.

Taehyung opened his eyes...but he couldn't stop crying.

"Hold my hand please.... " Taehyung said in a cracked voice and sobbed. Jungkook immediately held the crying omega's hand.

"Hey... Look I'm holding your hands now... please don't cry Taehyung..." Jungkook said , looking at the omega.

"Plea-se....don't let go..." Taehyung mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"No... I won't.... Tae.." Jungkook said while holding the Omega's hands tightly.
He felt an urge to Shield the omega from all harm, to wrap him in a protective embrace and keep him safe.

The sound of Taehyung's sobs and teary eyes were like a dagger to his heart...He doesn't want to see him cry again.

Jungkook began to hum a song . Jungkook felt relieved as Taehyung's tears slowed, and his body relaxed, his breathing became more steady as he fell asleep again.