At least we didn't end up in orange

Brian moves his hand up to hold my cheek gently, I look into his eyes questioning him and his actions. "As a fashion guru I'm not going to let you end up in orange again, I'm dead serious that color does not work for you." He says emphasizing every word. I let a little smile seep through, telling him thank you. He turns his attention back to the road and I go back to singing along to the music. "Ayy, as a guardian or whatever your dad said about me, we can go enjoy something you can't do in California." He says smirking at me, I felt my own smirk rest on my lips.

"What are we waiting for?" I say as I turn the music even louder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After several shots with Brian I start dancing with a handsome stranger. I was ready to get a little dirty with man when someone grabs me, pulling me away from handsome.

"The fuck man-" I started but stopped seeing Drakes angry face.

"I swear to god Winter if you do not listen to me right now I will make sure you don't have any fun ever again." I was shocked to hear his angry voice, never had he talked to me like that. I gulp and walk to where the other three boys were standing.

"At least we didn't end up in orange." Brain says grinning ear to ear, he didn't give two shits about the situation. I laugh with him earning a disapproving look from Andy.

Tyler drove Brian and me home while my brothers were in their car. I was down to go to another club and take down a couple more shots. Brian didn't seem to be affected in anyway by the situation as he kept talking. I shamelessly kept checking out Tyler like he was a bottle of Jack Daniels. That sounds so good right now, I have been sober for too long. I don't drink unless there's a reason to it, and did I find reasons. I'm surprised my livers not screwed up yet. Hang on buddy I got a few more years to go.

The closer we got to the houser the more aware I got of how disappointed my brothers must be. They come here to check up on me and I'm off dancing with strangers. But I they don't need to look after me, like dad and I have said. Brian will keep me away from trouble. I'm fucking 20 years old I have the right to get a little drunk and have fun. I don't know my limits most times but that's why Brian's here. All though he can be quite the idiot. Dad are you sure you know what your doing?

It was quiet as we stepped into the house altogether but once we closed the door and chaos got set loose. "Winter I know your ill in the head but for fucks sake you can have some shame!" Drake yells. I cringe at his comment, that was a low blow. I see Tyler back out knowing this isn't his scene. Brian on the other hand looked more hurt than me.

"Damn Drake, I suggested going to the club. She deserves to go have fun! You guys keep locking her up as if she really is some monster. She's with me and I can make sure that she won't cross any lines." Brian speaks loud and clear not caring what happens. That's what I loved about him, he can be a total dumbass but will speak boldly not being afraid. "Now I'm sleepy, so let's get a group hug and then go sleep." Good job at keeping your foot down buddy. I roll my eyes but eventually hug the idiots I call family.