Stuff my stomach until i pop

"Do I want to know?" I ask as place my things on the counter stepping over Tyler's unconscious body. Drake ignores my question and pulls me into a hug causing the other two think it was okay to start a group hug. I roll my eyes and push away everyone. "You can only hug me if you have food."
"Gee thanks sis, we're going out to eat. Get dressed fancy." Andy orders before walking up the stairs. Drake ruffles my hair before running after Andy. I look over at Brian drawing a dick on Tyler's face, I felt my lips curve up in a small smile.
"How was Mr.Quartz?" Brian asks putting back the cap on the sharpie while admiring his work.
"He's creepy, like killer creepy." I say feeling a shiver run through my body. Brian gives my arms squeeze with a sympathetic smile. He never used that smile not when my mum died and not when he came to visit me in prison.
The little bitched laughed so much his first time seeing me that they had to ask him to leave. Bastard. I grab my stuff and walk to my room slamming the door shut. I just wanted to sleep forever. My brothers don't understand that they don't need to look after me anymore. I toss the thought out my head and open my closet to find something fancy to wear, this is going to be difficult since I only like dressing like a boy.
************
I look at the menu once more trying to find something good to eat, everything sounded fancy and crapy. Everyone probably have their orders ready, maybe I should just ask for a salad.
"Guys there's nothing good to eat," I say quite loudly as I place down the menu roughly. I try not to laugh as I remember how I had to cover up Tyler's face with makeup to cover the dick drawing. We were people who liked junk food over anything, I don't care if the worlds best cook made it, i rather stuff my face with Taco Bell.
"That's it, nothing sounds good on this menu," Brian huffs crossing his arms and slouching into his chair. Everyone around us were fed up and are waiting for us to leave. "I'm taking Winter to get pizza, come if you want to or else we'll meet you at the house." I grab my phone and rush out with him leaving Tyler with my two brothers.
"Do you think this is safe for Tyler?" I ask Brian as we wait for them to bring around our car. He looks at me thinking but shakes his head. "Hey, what happened back at the house?" I ask remembering that I never found out.
"Nothing, Tyler didn't know they were your brothers and blabbed about you acting weird or something, and you probably know the rest." He explains. I did and didn't care. Tyler should know about my past though, he has the rights.
"I'm gonna tell him, I'm mean he should, right?" I ask Brian as he opens the door for me to get into his car that pulled up. He shrugs his shoulders shutting the door after me. I just wanted to go to Pizza Palace and stuff my stomach until I pop. "Brian," he answers with a 'hmm',"I think I should go to rehab?... Every time I go see my mum I get this urge to find where that man lives and finish what I started." Suddenly the car stops and I feel Brian grab my chin to look at him.
*******
Sorry it takes my so long to update, just going through a lot. Please share my story!
Thanks and love ya!