Prostituting for drugs

"Bullshit, how can you possibly get this far and have never cheated?" I ask Robin as we eat our burritos from Island. He laughs at my question.
"Oh I don't know I just don't feel good about it. If I don't study or whatever then that's on me so why should I copy someone's answers when I don't deserve them. Plus there are a lot of idiots in our school I might as well guess and get a better score than them." Robin smiles lightly as he explains his mysterious self. I laugh as he describes our classmates. I knew Robin had a crush on me after tons of girls told me. It's wrong though, he needs someone who will actually care for him. And not a girl who was listed as a sociopath in the file I stole from my therapist. "When do I get to hear your story Winter?" Robins voice snaps me out of my thoughts. He always asked about my story and I'm not ashamed of what I did but he's the only friend who understands me. Robin is the type of person who would constantly try to fix me or ask me if I'm okay, I hate it. If someone were to tell me there tragic story I would simply nod and carry on with my life not thinking back at it even once. I mean they all are amazing smart but they never thought they could just search me up on the Internet, or they don't think I'm that bad.
"Look it's not that interesting." I tell him as I crumple up the foil paper after tossing in the last piece of the burrito in my mouth.
"Really, because I heard your now part of the mafia." Robin says smiling like a idiot. We both laugh thinking about all the crazy rumors that are spread about me. The others are usually scared to tell me anything but Robin knows how funny I find them.
"But it'll never get worse than when they thought I prostitute for drugs. And once the cops found me I had to come here to hide." I say laughing at my classmates. Of course I loved how they still used their imagination, even if it's not like sponge bob wanted it to be.
***********
I stare out the classroom window where I could see shops like Starbucks and Tapioca. I had finished the math problem two minuets ago but I could still hear others working on it. I felt my lip turn up in a smirk as I realize I still had the blow horn in my bag. I slip it out and hide it behind my back as I walk up to Mrs.Grace, a old grumpy lady who hates everything about me. She was looking over her notes not paying attention as I walked behind her. I place the blow horn right next to her ear and waited until she picked up her bottle to drink some water. Once she had it at her lips I blew the horn and watch her toss the bottle in the air letting all the water spill around. Mrs.Grace slipped out of the spinning chair on to the floor in shock. I pulled back and laughed hard not caring to see if she is hurt or not. Others walked over pushing past me to help the poor old lady. It's funny how she gets hurt physically and everyone comes rushing for her aid but when she insults me, hurting me emotionally, everyone laughs. This right here is our society.
***********
Another little bit about her. What do you think?
Thanks and love ya!