Studying Booty

"I don't understand the whole point of you going back to high school, college is so much better." Tyler says grabbing another handful of Doritos. We had finished three family packs already and I don't think we've even gotten half way to our cabin. I also have drank three beers, I bottle per bag. Seems accurate.

"My mum always wanted me to at least get a college and high school diploma." I mean i don't hate learning, I hate teachers and discipline. It seems completely stupid to me, we all now some students get an A just because they kissed the teachers ass.

"So what about after college?" He asks. Truthfully never looked into it but I could just become a nurse. Thought I don't think they'd let an insane person take care of sick people.

"I don't know yet, any ideas?" Though I really don't care about your opinion.

"Honestly you should travel. It's always been one of my dreams. You get to explore this beautiful world. Tell me if you want to do that, I'll love to join." Yep definitely gonna go for that idea I your there,

I had thought this ride would be full of awkward silence or small talk but it's actually been different in a good way. I haven't had many friends other than Angel and a couple of friends, most of them ended with me being a truthful bitch. It's nice knowing I can still connect with people. Take that Mr. Franco (my therapist)....

***

We were currently lounging around drinking our ass's off and having a good ol' time. I of course have reached my limit where I'm flirting a little too much, especially with my brothers watching me. I'm such a shame.

"I think it's time for Winter's bedtime." Brian says as I grab for another bottle of our beautiful Jack Daniel.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't have a bedtime! Stop hogging all the drinks ya pig!" I shout at him as I keep trying to up with our tug-a-war game. I almost had it in the safety of my hands it slips and shatters on the wooden floor. I could feel my heart also shattering, such a good drink gone to waste. "The fuck man?" I yell in frustration.

"Drake! Andy! Help your sociopath sister is trying to kill me!" Brian yells as he attempts to climb the counter but of course the drunk mess fails. Multiple times.... I was a second away from kicking him into his next life when someone tosses me over their shoulder. After making careful observations of this persons butt I conclude its Tyler. Yes yes, I have studied his ass long enough to identify its him.

I have no fucking shame at this point.

"Ayy! Ya dirtys take that shit up in your rooms." His voice is so hot. He places me down on the floor to my dismay. I mean come on I practically got to feel him up. "So you get the air mattress. Brian and I will take the couches for tonight but we will have to switch every night. If you have to throw up or if you need something don't hesitate to wake me up." Then he gives me that breath taking smile. Lord have some mercy on me. I dumbly nod my head at him and giggle.

When have I ever giggled!?

But he chuckles and helps take off my shoes, I surprisingly turn into a complete dumb bitch when I'm drunk. Once my head touched the pillow I was knocked out.

***

Ayy was up!? So I'd really appreciate if you guys could share my story.
Thanks and love ya.