•𝟎𝟏𝟒

Mountain View, Kingston📍
Thursday, June 8
8:52 p.m.

• 𝐊 𝐈 𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈•

• 𝐊 𝐈 𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐈•

"Yes." Music to me fucking ears! Dat alone me wah hear.

And right we me want yuh.

I run my thumb over her lips before I peck them.

Pretty likkle barbie dolly.

I trail my hand from her face, straight down to her area.

I grab her pussy through her shorts. She's wearing a red sweat-shorts and a black over-size T-shirt, her crocs were left at the door when she came in.

"Pussy fat so?"

"Hmm?" She moans as my grip tightens. I smirk.

"Take off dhiss." I tug onto her shorts.

She nods, doing as told. Yeah, man she only listen when she wahh sumn done to har pussy.

I watch her as she rid her shorts from her body. Sexy, yuh fuck.

Go teach har a likkle sumn yah now, no ready fi beat and teach yet, plus she a virgin, no think she ready fi the monsta yet.

Yuhseet.

She puts her shorts on the sofa, then turn back to me. Her eyes a very low. Kinda look like she wahh slp, but me and unnuh know say a farrr from dat.

"Come back yasso." She walks over to me.

I take my sanitizer from my pocket and rub it on both hands. Cyah badda fi guve the people dem daughter infection cause a dutty hand.

And yuh come well prepared, eeh? I chuckle mentally.

I use my rag in my back pocket to dry my hands, Ka' Moura watches me keenly.

When I'm finished, I put my hand into the side of her underwear and pull her closer to me.

"Why yuh no stop fuck wid me badness, Ka' Moura?" I rasp.

"Eeh?" I slowly move my hand closer to her area.

"Mih nah do nuhn," She says softly.

"Dat yuh feel? Say yuh nahh do nuhn?" She doesn't answer.

I smirk.

Pinching her sensitive bud with my thumb and index, I slowly push my middle finger into her. Original Water Park.

Pussy wet yuh fuck.

She winces.

I pull my finger out slowly, then push it back inside with a little more force.

"Ahh!" She grabs onto my shoulders.