31. HANGING OUT IN A HAIR SALON

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:HANGING OUT IN A HAIR SALON 

---

The song 'Hey Da Da' was playing in the radio as Natasha, Zach, Luna, Allison, Vanya and Klaus were in the hair salon where Allison was working.

Natasha was sitting on couch with Luna sitting on her lap while Zach was standing next the couch with his back leaned up against the wall.

They were listened to Allison talking about her husband Ray. He had left her on the street in the middle of the night during a protest that had turned into a riot. He had seen her rumor a police office and then left her in shock and he hadn't come home since.

Allison let out a growl and a chuckled as she grabbed a bottle of champagne "The nerve of that man. I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am?" she said as she stepped behind Klaus who was sitting on a chair.

"No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handel it" Allison said as she combed Klaus' hair.

Vanya was sitting on a chair, pretending to shoot bottles in front of her "Pew, pew" she said as she mimicked the sound of gunshots quietly. She closed one eyes and pretended to focus on the bottles and shot again with her one finger that she was imaginary was the pistol.

"Then tell him the truth" Zach said "I'm protecting him" Allison said while she continued styling Klaus' hair and he was about to touch his hair but she slapped his hand "Ow" he winced.

"Ow" he said winced "From what?" he asked "The end of the world, for once" Allison said "Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya asked and Natasha and Zach nodded "Well, it did last time. And we did everything Five and Natasha could think of to stop it" Allison said "Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot?" Klaus asked as he got up "Wouldn't that be weird?" he asked.

"What?" Vanya and Allison said "Eww" Allison said and Klaus looked at Natasha "What do you think?" he asked "What?" she asked as she looked up "I mean, you and Zach are the only one of us who have seen Five as an adult, but since Zach is Five's son, it would be weird to ask him therefore I'm asking you. Does Five grow up to be hot?" Klaus asked as he stepped closer to Natasha.

"Come on, you spend over 19 years with him, you have being a couple for 17 years, made two kids, probably done it more than two times" Klaus said causing Zach to roll his eyes while he was making a face in disgust.

"Come on, he must being hot" Klaus said "If I say that he does, will you leave it there?" she asked and he nodded "Yes, Five grow up to be hot, but his look was not the first thing I fell for, it was his personality, his heart, his smile, his eyes and his soul" Natasha said.

"So, how he is in bed?" Klaus asked "Please don't, not while I hear it, I don't want that picture haunting me for the rest of my life" Zach said.

"Come on, how is he in bed?" Klaus asked "One word, amazing" Natasha said "Jesus mom, really" Zach said "What, me and your dad have had that talk with you" she said as she looked at her son "Yeah, but I don't want that picture in my mind. No kid want that" Zach said.