Episode 9: Memories from the past

It was a warm sunny day, outside on the orange grassy fields. Tikala alongside her long time friend Mile'giko walked among the ruins of the jedi conclave. They had been tasked with studying it, as it holds much history of the past wars. You could almost feel the echoes of war still present, but it was also a very tranquil place to visit.

Tikala especially felt at home in this calm environment, she also really liked discovering such places for herself, seeing historic places felt so much better than just reading about them. Mile'giko on the other hand seemed bored by contrast.

"You are now allowed to run free of your own choosing." A Kel'dorian master announced to the group of preteens he was currently the field guide for.

"Thank you Master Buz." The thirty Jedi Initiates more or less said in unison, before they all casually went their separate ways.

"I want to check the roof, I've haven't seen that part yet." Tikala said enthusiastically.

"Sure." Mile'giko just replied with small smile. "That would be a great place to have some lunch."

Having heard the little zabrak, Master Buz commented. "Just remember to be careful younglings. Even after all these years, there could still be pitfalls, so be aware at all times."

"Of course Master." Tikala promised, right before she elegantly jumped up on top of the roof, followed by Mile'giko, both making a soft soundless landing.

As they stood on top of the jedi ruins, Tikala began to scout the roof, while Mile'giko looked around for a good place to sit down on this warm day, preferably a place with shade.

Tikala searched around for sometime, when she found an old chest beneath, hidden well down in the rubble. To her slight dismay, it was wrecked open and the remainder was barely holding together. She imagined a salvager had carelessly blown up the lock, to get to whatever equipment it had originally contained. Soon after, she noticed Mile'giko looking down at her. "There you are miss Xastra," she said in a playful voice. "Did you find something interesting?"

"I thought I did, but it was broken and empty." Tikala pointed to the wretched chest.

Mile'giko shrugged slightly. "Can we take a break and have lunch together? I found this nice place in the shades."

Then it all suddenly fated to black.

---

Briza awoke from the strangest dream of her life, it took her a while before realizing she was still onboard the Silent fang, lying in her own bed.

"Sister! Did you just share memories of your past, with me?!" Briza demanded to know.

Tikala who sat cross legged on the floor still in deep meditating, opened her eyes and gave a perplexed look in return. "I... I don't believe so."

"You don't believe so? I just witnessed you as a little child, playing with your friend on an old ruin!" Briza angrily stated as a matter of fact.

Tikala thought for a moment. "You may have seen our field trip to Dantooine's old jedi conclaves?"

"So it is your memory?" Briza uttered less than happy.

Tikala rubbed her horn protruding head. "Without being certain of anything, I guess this is the drawback of our Force-link."

"Great! I'm going to have jedi nightmares for a foreseeable future." Briza irritatedly concluded.

Tikala sighed, but otherwise remained silent, she could sense it was raining outside.

"I saw a tall kel'dorian jedi, is he the one you are trying to save? Your master that is?" Briza asked, now that the dream was becoming slightly clearer in her mind.