Episode 6 Force link

DROMUND KAAS: Briza's skyscraper

"Let the force flow through you." Tikala uttered in a calm voice, not for the first time this night and definitely not the last.

Briza tried to calm herself as much as she could. In the past six hours, she and her little half sister, had been trying to connect to each other through the force link they shared. So far Briza had learned that sensing the power of their link and using it, were two very different things to her.

Tikala had found out how to supplement her own force connection to her sister's, making Briza a much brighter spot in the force, but so far, Briza couldn't use any of the extra power she now possessed.

If Briza hadn't felt the power that came with being connected, she would have viewed it as a violation to the sith teachings, as the combining of force powers with another being, a jedi no less, was unheard of as far as she knew. "This is still difficult." She grumbled a bit.

"It's only in the light, you will find the wisdom of sharing and receiving." Tikala said, half in meditation.

"Or you could join the darkside and we could rule over our superiors with an iron fist." Briza countered, tired of hearing Tikala's jedi preaching.

Tikala was about to protest, but noticed that she might have overstepped a few boundaries, as far as their original non-conversion agreement was concerned. "I'm sorry... if I offended you." She carefully said in a low voice.

Briza sighed in irritation. "I have offended myself, by letting jedi stay in my home, instead of arresting them for illegal trespassing!"

Tikala was not sure what she should say or do. She could feel the turmoil in her sister's mind. "I'm sorry, when I see... people in pain. I feel obligated to help them, in anyway can."

"I'm not in pain and your jedi philosophy is of no interest to me." Briza muttered in a tired voice. She began to understand why Deedrah considered Mathorn a very atypical jedi. He never gave life healing sessions, had no problem giving in to his emotions and was not shy about showing desires. He could probably have become a great sith lord, if he had been trained on Korriban instead.

Tikala could sense her sister losing focus, as she seemed a bit in thoughts. "Are you tired?"

Briza was about to dismiss Tikala for now, but decided to continue as it could be a useful ability for upcoming missions and as long as they have been grounded for an unspecified period, she may as well use the time to become stronger. Even if she needed a jedi to teach her. "Let's begin from the start."

Tikala smiled as she muttered. "Certainly. Now... open yourself, feel the force as it engulf you..." She then concentrated her own energies and prepared for phase two. "Now keep it steady... accept my presents and feel as my energy flows into you."

Briza once again this night felt the intensifying heat, as she now had an electrifying force presents surrounding her. But now came the hardest part. She tried to take something as simple as her brush and make it hover in the air in front of her. It was extremely difficult to control, first she couldn't get keep it steady in the air, falling to ground a few times. Secondly she sometimes accidentally unleashed too much pressure into it, making it fly up in the ceiling and once hit herself in the face. But it was still a great improvement considering where they started the previous day, proving there was great potential ahead, if they could improve on the technique.

---

OUTERRIM: The Empire's Vengeance

On board the Dreadnought. After countless attempts to fall asleep, his mind haunted by painful memories of a now dead person. Imperious now sat meditating inside his chamber, with the Mask on his lap.