S2: EPISODE 2;; Deja Vu

I had gone up from my bed and just sat on it, thinking away in my own thoughts. Who was C/N again? Why were they so familiar?

Its all a blur.

I snap out of my thoughts and look out the window with sorrowed eyes. Why cant i remember anything though?

I stand up and was about to go out of my room, before coming to a stop. Maybe i shouldn't go out using the door, i dont want them to wake up. I look outiside the window again. It was night. I head over to the window and carefully climb out, swiftly jumping onto a tree, making sure i dont injure myself accidentaly. Floor two is somewhat really tall from the ground..

I hop down as i look around,feeling a bit uneasy. I could hear a faint voice but i shook it off as i started to head towards the front of the hotel, and head through a path near it.

I found a little place to play around? I dont know.. I found a camfire where there were stools and some sort of scene. "Was this a place to attend a show..?" I mumble to myself. I then flinched as i heard two voices come near, as i ran behind of the wood walls by the campfire. A male and a female..

"We have to be careful though, You know that. We need to find a way onto that island." A british voice spoke. "I know, i know. But its a really long trip possibly! Its gonna take age-" "Not if i make the boat. Im more intelligent than you are." "What if i dont want to do this, though? You forced me, because i had no other choice!" "Ugh, SHUT UP!" Silence. "Thank you."

They were clearly up to no good. As i heard their footsteps get more silent, i decided to head the oppisite way of where the footsteps are going.

But, somehow i went the wrong way.

As i got out from behind the wall, i then saw them, as they saw me. Uh oh.

They stared at me.
One in surprise, one in annoyance.

"Uh..im just gonna- go the other way then-" I smile nervously, but before i did anything, one of them lunged at me and tased me, with something.

I feel to the ground, twitching, before falling unconscious.

...

Lightbulb's POV

Day

I wake up, and yawn. Time to see if O/N is awake and ready for the day! I really like them, they seem fun!

I hop out of bed and head over to my door, opening it as i ran down the hallway, forgetting to close the door. I stopped at O/N's door, opening it.

But..I didnt see O/N anywhere.

"Huh? Maybe they're downstairs.." I mutter to myself.

I close their door as i slide down the railing, looking around and not seeing them anywhere.

"Lightbulb! How many times have i told you to stop sliding down the railing?!" OJ said, coming up to me with his arms crossed. "You cant tell me what to do! But wheres O/N?" I asked, confused. OJ raised an eyebrow.

"Is O/N not in their room? I havent seen them so i thought they were in their room." OJ said. "No, i just checked their room. Im gonna look for them outside." I said as i go out the hotel. "Alright, be careful out there." OJ said before going to the kitchen.