S2: EPISODE 7;; Keys, Keys, Keys.

hi

I finally seemed to wake up, as i opened my eyes to only find myself in a black room. I dont recall much of what had happened, but all i remember was..Alice going to some emergency. Huh. And that thumbtack...right.

I got a bit angry and worried at that thought as i tried to stand up, but only found myself tied up. My eyes widened. "What the fu-" Footsteps. I immediately went quiet as i heard closely on the background, since some people were talking. One voice was familiar though..

"Thanks for helping me again, by the way. Appriciate it. Dont want that asshole to attack this place again." "Its fine, Well, You go check up on them, im gonna go back to the office." "Yup. See ya."

I then heard the footsteps come closer as i closed my eyes and stayed completely still, to act like i was asleep. The door opened. A big moment of silence was heard. "I know you're awake." The voice said. I stayed quiet. A few seconds later, they sighed and closed the door.

I opened my eyes again to see that i succeeded in avoiding trouble. "phew.." i said quietly, as i started tugging on the ropes around me. I then remembered. "Sal?" I whispered. Thankfully, it heard me and dropped to the ground looking at me.(the bug.)

Bug: YOU NEED HELP?

"Please." I said as the bug jumped, and put acid on the ropes, carefully so it wouldnt burn me. It was enough to get the ropes off. I smiled and took them off, before taking my time to look around. Thankfully, there was a candle in the room to let some light into the room.

I stood up and stretched. In the middle of the room were a medical bed and by the walls there were counters. Above them had cupboards. "Is this a hospital..? If it is, them why were i not.." I stayed silent as i then noticed the stains on the bed. Is that...blood stains? Not a hospital, then.

Possibly the same base, maybe they fixed it quickly or made a new base. I looked up at the ceiling, looking for a vent to enter. None. Dangit. I groaned as my intrest went back to the cupboards. What were in them?

I walked over and opened one. Much to my thought, it was..strange. Weapons. Knives, tubes, lighters, and much more. Did they do that much harm? I looked back at the bed, to finally realise there were covers on them. This got me curious, as i also saw little bumps.

I walked over and lifted the cover. My eyes widened as i immediately put the covers back on. Flesh. Flesh on the fucking bed. What did they do?! Who did what to this poor object..? "Oh my god.." I felt like throwing uo, but i kept it in. I went over to the door and tugged at it. It was unlocked, thank fully.

I carefully opened the door and looked around, no one. I got out and closed the door quietly. I looked up at the ceiling. No vents. This is going to be risky. I walked down the hallway, being as quiet as possible. I listened closely to my surroundings, though I didnt hear anyone. I walked for a few minutes through many hallways, until i stop at a big door. I looked up and didn't see any signs, but i took the risk and went in, only to find myself in a dark room. I turned on the lights, only for me to see an empty room.

"What the..Whats this all for?"

Before i could do anything else, the door behind me closed, as i heard it lock. "WH-!?" I turned around and stared at the door before lunging myself to it, but it didnt open. I looked at it in worry, before taking my time in looking around. Empty, yet had a few items on the floor. Is this a test.? I went up at looked at the items.

A dagger, a piece of metal and a very long wire. What the hell am i supposed to do with these? This is just useless. Suddenly, an alarm blared, as i hastily turned to look around.