Prologue

.

( Loves please read the author's note in the last)

.

"MOM, DAD, BHAI, MOMIN" I scream while running towards the house.

"Surprise ". I run towards Momin and he twirls me around in the house as my laughter echoes with my family.

I came back home after 5 years studying in Oxford and I'm not going anywhere now.

_____

I'm staring at my Dua, who was sharing the textbook with her classmates while he tries to talk with her.

I glaring daggers at him, and heard Riya's teas.

"Our class hunk is in love with his junior. Right Dav" she said high five with him. I shook my head as ma'am opened the door for us to enter.

_______

"Why" I'm staring at my so-called mother who is standing with her new lover.

"Why mum? Why did you do this with us?. don't you love us?" Rabbit asked while I looked at mum with disbelief but her eyes were staring at me with coldness and a hint of disgust.

"Tchh" she scoffed," I only love Money, I was with your dad just for his money, nothing more and you and your sister is just a support to hold him down". She said as hug the man's hand who was standing beside her.

"But now what? He has nothing now, his company went bankrupt. He can't even afford my beauty products, let alone my monthly expenses. Why I would be be with him? I'm not biten by a crazy dog" she said.

"If you want you both can come with me, you both are still my children. You and your sister can stay and work there as butler and maid". She said shifting close to him.

"No I won't go. I will stay with me dad" my sister scream while hugging dad. "Then what about you?" Mum ask me with raised brows and I look at my dad. He is not that old, only 39, while I'm going to be 19 soon and my sister 16. He can get remarried again.

I shook my head," no, we don't need you now. You can leave, but I'm telling you you will regret it" I said glaring at both of them and hugged my family as she left hand in hand with his new ATM machine.

I smirk evily because she didn't know what I have.

______

I saw my Dua was entering the Maybach which is newest addition. I sigh thinking, She belongs to a rich family.

"She is out of you reach Asfand Shaikh" I mock myself and leave on my bike.

______

"Nothing will change after she comes into our life?" I ask Bhai again.

" Yes, candy. Nothing will change" he promised.

"Ok, I will meet her then" I said, happily and went to get ready.

_____

"Yes aren't you my sister."he said hugging her and I went numb all over.

"Ok, I will leave now. Bye" he said waved his hand at us.

Sister... No that can't be happen. It can happen in this lifetime.

______

"Since when?" I ask to him who was kneeling in front of me asking me to be his.

"Days? Months? Or hours?" I ask as tears fall from my eyes.

He kissed my head," it's been years Māh. Years. 10 years 9 months, 19 days, 17 hours" he said and I can see tears shimmering in his eyes.

I broke down into tears and hug him tightly, he loves me earlier then me when I started having feelings for him.

Now I love him.

_____

Important note for Author 🐱

1) Every chapter will be updated on every Sunday. Once in a week.

2) as you all know, my first language is not English so ignore any silly mistakes coming in future.

3) guys please vote ⭐, everyone needs appreciate and I also do.

4) Follow me on Instagram @taleswithmei_ for any queries of your.