09

.
Maah's pov
.

After Candy and Sheeza's matter settles down, and now we need to attend Diya and Abhir's wedding. I don't know what to say but It's good to see a happy couple forming in front of your eyes.

Few times I have an urge to confess my one sided love to Aabid, but I didn't.

We both talk a lot during these days, not a proper topic just a random thing around us and our days. I got to know a lot about him, his likes or dislikes, favourite places, food and many more.

He is obsessed with his Blaze. He likes horse riding more than anything. He told me that he had cried to just gain a horse in front of his dad and everyone when he was young.

I'm still laying on the bed thinking of him. I took a holiday today. I joined our hospital under our top surgeon guidence, they like me and I also like to be under them.

I did 4 surgery under Surgeon Dr. Parvati and Dr. Firoz. Both are married to their respective parents, I always saw them leaving hand in hand in lunch time or time to packup. At the age of 51 to 55 they both are having love of teenage.

"Ding"

"Ding" my phone chimes continuously for few minutes then it calms down. I guess it must be Rose and Kalix but not. It's my school group where I studied with Aabid, Candy, Diya , Aabhi and Momin and also my college group where I drop my degree to go to Oxford. I opened the chat box.

It's message from my school class monitor. Agastya and others which I can't remember their faces.

Agastya - @Mayra @Dua @Momin. Welcome back. The day after tomorrow we are arranging a get together and you guys need to come.

I read the message then left the chat to my college group, it is the same thing. Get together announcement by my class CR Aashish.

I want to call Dua to ask about it but Aabid call me first.

"Assalamualaikum Māh. Are you going to get together dinner?" Aabid voice came from my speaker and Dua enter the room without knocking.

"Maah are you going to the get together dinner?" Both said the same thing.

"Dua?"

"Aabid?"

And both of them started bickering or fighting verbally like they are the world biggest enemy.

"Ya Allah! Bas chup ho jao tum dono" I scream so both of the stop but Dua wanted to say something but I put my hand on her mouth and "Aabid don't you fucking dare to say a word" I said to the phone and he hum slightly.

(Oh Allah! Stop and shut up both of you)

"Are you planning to go Dua?" I ask her and she nodded.

"Yeah"

"Aabid?" I ask him.

"If you guys are going" he said and I rub my temples.

"Ok. Now talk but pls don't fight" I said and both of them started again.

"Māh do you want to go?". " Maah wants to go?"