05

.
Dua's pov
.

I landed in India for the last 2 hours, today it's Riyaz Bhai's birthday and Maah can't come today because of her interview in the evening.

I also didn't said anyone that I'm coming home. I took a cab and went home because today will be bhai's birthday party.

I entered the house screaming.

"MOM, DAD, BHAI, MOMIN" I scream while running towards the house.

"Surprise ". I run towards Momin and he twirls me around in the house as my laughter echoes with my family.

I came back home after 6 years studying in Oxford and I'm not going anywhere now.

Momin put me down and I went to hug I hugged Dad and Mom cried hugging me. After winking at Bhai then I went to Riyaz Bhai. " Happy Birthday Bhai" I hugged him and he smiled, "thanks my little Candy" kissed my crown and stared at the door.

"Candy, Maah didn't came?" He asked and I feel sad listening the hope in his voice. I look down and shook my head, "Maah has interview in the evening, so she can't come" his face literally sadden then he smile.

Taimur Bhai put his hand on his shoulder and mom told me to go change. I went inside the room calling Maah but her phone was off. She had said that her phone would be off when she is inside the interview room.

I spent all my time with mom and checking for the preparation of Riyaz Bhai's birthday. At 8 pm everyone are ready to leave the house to the banquet hall where we are giving party.

"Bachho come down quickly, we are getting late. All guests has arrived" Dad screams for downstairs while I'm wearing my heels.

"Coming Daddd"

"Coming"

"Coming"

"Yes dadaaaaa"

I screamed and followed my both bhai them Momin. I went out of my room and ran down the stairs and almost got slipped but Dad hold my hand to steady me.

"Easy princess, or else you will fall down" Dad said and I hug him. " You are here to save me naa Dad" I said kissed his cheek.

"My baby" he kissed my head lovingly.

"Let's go now" he said after everyone comes down. We sat inside the car as driver uncle started to drive. We reached there in 15 minutes and we entered.

Everyone gets busy with their friends and business partners. I went towards Diya and hugged her tightly, "damn I missed you yaar".

"I Miss you too my little candle" she kissed my side head and I saw Abhir coming towards us with three glasses of drinks. He put the in the table top near us after seeing me.

"Ohh Abhir Malhotra, you turn too Manly" I said chuckling to teas him. "Freaking goodness. When did you came?" We bumped our fist together and I hugged him.

"Today only" I said and hug Diya again but she twist my ear.

" And you didn't told us" she said in accusing tone.

" Babe I want to surprise you guys" I made my best pitiful face so she can have pity on me, I look at Abhir so he can stop his Soon to be wife from twisting my ears in public.

"Baby Stop now, her ears has turn red" he said hugging Diya from behind. I cocked my brows," Baby..... Ohhh" I teas and she turn red.

They both got engaged last two years and Abhir wanted to get married but both of their family said no because they both were perusing their dreams and it's will create rifft in between easily.