03

.

Asfand's pov
.

I went to college next day tired and did my presentation. Next lecture wasn't important so I want to go home and sleep. I'm waiting for lift to reach 6th floor but someone directly collided with my chest.

I look at Dua who was scrolling Insta as she murmure Sorry while pouting and enter inside the lift. She didn't look up just rub her red nose looking on her phone. I shook my head phone addiction.

I went to parking to get my Bike, after bedding goodbye to watchman uncle of our building.

I saw my Dua was entering the Maybach which is newest addition. I sigh thinking, She belongs to a rich family.

"She is out of you reach Asfand Shaikh" I mock myself and leave on my bike.

I entered inside the house rubbing my forehead. I'm just want to sleep now with any drama. But God is against me.

"Mujhe maaf krna beta. Manai bohat bura kiya teri shaadi uss Naziya sa karwati zabardasti. Mujhe laga ki wo acchi hogi" Dadi cried holding dad's arms and he was kneeling in front of her.

(I'm sorry son. I forced your marriage to Naziya. I thought she was nice.)

"Nhi Amma, agar aap meri shaadi zabardasti nhi karwati tho mujhe mera two pyare bacche kaha sa milte? Now stop crying Amma please" said Dad hugging dadi as he rubbed her back to calm down because she was sobbing hard.

(No Amma, if you had not forced me to get married then where would I have found my two lovely children?)

I really don't want any headache now but she is my dadi. I took a deep breath and entered inside, "Dadi shant ho jao. Apki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi" I hug her tightly as she rest her head on my chest.

(Grandma, calm down. you will feel ill)

"Mera baccha" she said calming a little as she hugged me tightly.

(My child)

"Haa dadi, I'm here" I said rubbing her back and kissing her coverd head.

(Yes grandma)

Two days went bye like nothing. Dadi was staying with us now, Rabbit has her finals now of her 10th, I'm going to tell Dad to send her to the top most university for her studies and also because she still hold hopes if mom will come to her after knowing saving or money.

And how much I know my mom, she will use her trust to disturb dad, so no chance I will let her connect to my rabbit. I didn't saw my Dua form the last day I saw her in the lift. I got to know that she went to Oxford University and dropped out of the college and today is that day when she must be going.

I don't know why but I'm feeling pain in my chest like I will get a heart attack now. Now I'm smoking in house's balcony looking lifelessly in the sky. All of a sudden my hands are empty and without a cigarette, I look at Dad who is stomping on that burning cigarette looking at me angrily at me.

"Since when you start smoking?" His voice was calm but his face is different. I smile slightly, thinking of my condition. My mother left me with her ATM. My Dua left without any notice. I sigh I'm feeling pity on myself.

I know she don't know about me or my feelings for her but still it's hurt. Hurts like hell.

"Nothing Dad" I said wanted to take out other but Dad took the whole pack from my hand.