02

.
Dua's pov
.

It's break time between our lecture. I put my head down on the desk while listening music under my hijab. Today and Yesterday only I wore after a while, it's been 1 month since I entered in this college and became the CR.

My phone rang while I was talking with Austin who is talking with me since tomorrow.

"Ji Bhai" I pick the call.

(Yes brother)

"Candy I have sent driver uncle to pick you up so, come home with him early".

"Bhai I have 1 more lectures till 1 pm and it's only 12 noon" I said pouting.

"Candy just come home. You won't come on down if you don't attend one lec" he said scolding me.

"Ok, I'm coming" I pack my bags pouting because I plan to go movie with Diya and others.

I excuse myself from Austin and went to Aabid. "Aabid I won't be attending new lecture. I'm going, my Bhai has sent someone to pick me up" I said slapped his neck.

"Ochh, bitch. That's hurts" he whine like a child. "Ok, go. I will tell ma'am that you bunk the class" I roll my eyes at him while I hug Diya and Abhir.

"Bro we had planned for a movie yaar, tell you brother that you aren't coming". Diya said and Abhir nodded. "I can't. Now bye" I said giving flying kiss to them, Diya caught it while both of them made a disgusted face.

I walk while using phone and I collided with a all I guess, but it's not it was a person. "I'm Sorry" rubbing my head and enter inside the lift. I had removed my scarf while vibing on my music.

I saw my driver uncle has come with Mercedes-Benz Maybach S-Class, which everyone was was talking pictures of it. I sigh, I don't want any fame in my college but my family's men won't understand. Uncle opened the car door and I entered to see my Maah sitting inside using her laptop and phone

[ Mayra. Dua's cousin, and Maah means month in Urdu language]

"Assalamualaikum uncle, Maah" I greet the driver uncl. "Walaikum assalam beta" he is like my second father. He is always with us since I have remembered my childhood

(Child)

I hug Maah and air kiss her cheeks. "Bhai call you too" she nodded furiously typing on her laptop completing her assignment. I rest my head on her shoulder not to distribute her and she caressed my cheeks with her fingers time to time.

Her fingers are so soft and delicate like it will break in a little bit of pressure. "Tired? What to drink something?" I nodded like a child nodded to her parents. She smiles slightly and open the mini fridge in the car and removed two boba milk tea.

She passed me the vanilla flavour and her strawberry flavour.

"Yehh, I love you Maah. I really want to drink that" I scream kiss her cheeks. She made a disgustful face, and I smile sheepishly. I know she didn't like kissing and she recovered from her allergy on her face.

"Sorry" I said pouting gaining little symphony from her. She smiles ligh and my pitiful looks work on her, I started sipping my drink while looking at her assignment.

And all of a sudden I want to click a snap of us. I told her held her hand upwards and I click a snap of it with my drink which is half gone in my stomach. She shook her head and again refocus on her work.

"We reached home bacchon" uncle and we left the car after greeting him. "Candy, do you know why Bhai call us like this?" Maah ask looking at me.

(Kids)