01

.
Asfand's pov
.

I'm in my college, listening the boring lecture of my Accounts teacher. A 100 mins lecture, that is killing me. I just want to see Dua.

My Dua.

"Asfand, Riya and Divanshu. You guys go to your junior's class for our new event Unravel announcement " Sir said coming inside the class. Riya slap my back lightly and Anshu smirk, teasing me I sign seeing their antics.

We left the for fys class. I sat down on the table outside the fys class because Poonam ma'am told us to wait outside till she completed her sum's explanation.

Thought the window I'm roaming my eyes to find Dua. She was wearing scarf in her head and listening music. I know because once I saw her removing earphones in the lift when I was with my group. A little smile grazed on Dua's lips after listening her batch partner then I noticed, a guy was sitting beside her.

She was sharing textbook with him. Freaking Austen Allen. She nodded looking at him, then again stare at her textbook like it's a most beautiful thing that she ever seen. I freaked out and just stare at her.

I'm staring at my Dua, who was sharing the textbook with her classmates while he tries to talk with her.

I glaring daggers at him, and heard Riya's teas.

"Our class hunk is in love with his junior. Right Dav" she said high five with him. I shook my head as ma'am opened the door for us to enter.

I shook my head as we all announced about the Event happening in the college. " Any questions, anyone?" Riya asked which I have to do but my mind got distracted because my Dua went downstairs to get the attendance register of her class.

Anshu pinch my back, and I gain my senses back. I cleared a few doubts of fys as she came with Aabid and handed him the attendance register. Both of them are CR's.

(CR's- class representative)

I was also when I was in fy but I don't want that again, it has so much of the hassle of work to do. So I don't want to, "Asfand, why didn't you become the CR this year?" Poonam ma'am ask. I sigh all the teachers have asked me the same thing.

"Ma'am it has too much hassle in it" I received a little smack on my shoulder. "Yes ma'am it is. Few idiots will call us at night to what is the assignment or paper on tomorrow". I said sighing and Aabid nodded.

"Yes ma'am, I don't know about Dua but I had received a few calls at 1 and 2 am just for fun" he said putting his hand around Dua's shoulder and she rolls her eyes at him.

"Ma'am we will leave" I said and we all leave for our class.

"Chill they are just friends" Riya said, I nodded. "I know" and my phone rang.

It was mom.

"Assalamualaikum mom" I said and heard her grudging voice. "Ok, ok. come home quickly with your sister in the evening" she said and cut the call without hearing my reply. I sigh, I'm used to it. Mom's behaviour is different after dad is facing difficulty in his company.

I had bought a company in Shimla when I went on a trip with my college. I just like it so I buy that, if that company gets good guidance it will reach the top. Still I didn't dare to tell dad about that, he will freaking cut ears from his scolding.

After attending 2 more lectures till 1 pm, I left to pick my  Rabbit from her school.

I parked my bike and entered the school's compound. I stand leaning on the board which is scrible with paint and black ink. I started using my phone, waiting for my Khargosh. "Bhaiiii" she jumped and hugged me. We both are  wearing black leather jackets because of the cold. I hugged her back tightly because I saw her a week late.