10

.
Asfand's pov
.

Dad got married to aunty because I told him clearly if he wants me to get married he has to do the same.

And today we are at Siddique House for a friend's dinner. I entered the house and my eyes started looking around for that little seductress figure but she is nowhere to be seen.

At 7:30 pm Dua and Mayra came in like they had gone to dinner. I forgot that her school get together is there today. Both of them went upstairs and Aabid came running inside, hugged and kissed Aamina aunty's cheeks left.

But before he leaves he receives a proper threatening stare from Uncle.

We all sat on the dinner table, Dua's mood was off.

"What happened to Candy" Momin murmured in Mayra's ear. She shook her head saying"ask it by ourselves".

"Candy what happened to you?" Uncle asked her. She pouted, " Nothing Dad, just someone wanted to take advantage of me but I taught him a proper lesson" she said giggling but the entire hall atmosphere changed.

"Who?" Four voices followed each other.

"Vishu from my school group" Dua said and my hold on my spoon tightened with a cold glit in my eyes.

"Vishu Sharma? Who proposed to you on farewell?" She nodded eating her sweet dish.

"Don't worry we will deal with him" Riyaz said rubbing her hair.

"I know" she said smiling and the consent of her food.

After dinner we sat on the sofa with others talking about Taimur and Sheeza's wedding.

"Mamu" Fizu rubbed her hair on my chest and sat on my lap. "Yes little rabbit" I said tickle her lightly as she giggles. I looked at her mother and she was talking to Furkaan and Aunty forgetting about her daughter.

I asked Dad for his wallet and passed it to Fizu and she started playing with it. I look at Dua she looks damn good in her short kurti and jeans.

Dua came out of the kitchen with Mayra and sat beside me with the plate of chocolate in her hand.

"Hey! Baby. Want chocolate?" She said forward her hand with chocolate.

Fizu's eyes brighten up with greed for chocolate. She struggled out of my lap and went to her, "want....Fiza wants Coco....lat" she sat down between them and started munching on it. She will kiss both of their cheeks if they don't pass her the chocolates.

"Candy, Maah stop feeding her chocolate that much. It's not good for her teeth" nodding Mayra pass the plate of chocolate to the maid and take some stones chocolate in her fist.

"Coco....late... " Fizu whine hugging Dua's hand with a pout. Dua taps on her pout and Mayra shows her hand which is full of chocolate. "Bhai wiped her face. Such a gluten" Aizu said tapping her nose on her daughter's nose.

"Mumaa" she pouts look at Mayra then Dua. I took her and wiped her face then again she went to them.

After playing with the trio Fizu went to sleep on Mayra with her pout. Dua sat beside me poking sleeping Fizu's cheeks from time to time.