•Chapter Fifteen•

I'm sorry that it took me so long to update, but here it is! Next chapter of Mischief is up next!
Enjoy!
•••

"Wow." You chuckle. "You pulled it off."

"You have no faith in us?" Vern fakes offense, crossing his arms. "It's just a portal thing and a crazy ninja assassin lady."

You roll your eyes. "Aprils fine. It was you I had little faith in, falcon."

"Okay Bug, leave the poor man alone." April scolds, fighting a smile of her own.

Your mind forces Leonardo to the forefront of your thoughts, causing your smile to falter.

Without warning, a steady hands finds your shoulder, and you look up to see Casey staring down at you with a reassuring smile. "He'll be fine, kiddo."

You nod, not exactly convinced. Besides, Casey couldn't promise you that, therefore you were inevitably going to worry until he was standing in front of you.

"Wait how would you even know-" You start, furrowing your brow in a sudden confusion.

"It's literally so obvious you guys have the hots for each other." April laughs, receiving a nod from Casey.

"Besides, we all caught a glimpse of you guys making out in the dojo, so it-"

"Okay that's enough!" You interrupt quickly, earning a shocked look from Vern.

"You have the hots for a turtle? Which one?"

You turn your back, huffing as you crossed your arms. "Just shut up and wait for Donnie's signal."

April giggles, mouthing 'Leo' to Vern as you stared down at the portal device.

Vern looks down at his hands, before looking back at April. "Why does that actually make sense if I really think about it?"

•••

Leonardo's POV:

"I'll only warn you once!" Shouts Kraang, the alien we had identified back at the lair before this all went down. He was much more disgusting in real life compared to anything I could have ever imagined. "GET OFF MY SHIP!"

A scoff escapes my lips as I turn to my brothers. "Donnie, get to the console." After receiving a nod from Donatello, I switch my attention back to the Kraang. "Let's send this jacked up disco-ball back where it came from!"

"Let's see what ya got." Raphael growls.

Raph charges with a loud battle cry, to which the Kraang replies by swinging his robotic arms around in a circle, successfully knocking myself, Raph and Mikey to the ground.

"Okay so he's not as awful as we thought?" Mikey chuckles humorlessly.

Raph only grunts, getting to his feet while wiping his jaw in one quick swipe.

I knew I this wasn't going to be easy, but nobody said it would be.

Without hesitation we're up and running, keeping the Kraang a good distance away from Donnie.

My swords meeting the firm metal of the Kraang's armor creating ear bleeding noises. Scraping and slashing was all I could manage, watching closely as my brothers attacked from different angles.

"I'm over here! Now I'm over here!" Mikey taunts, moving in different directions.

"Okay uh....oh no...only about ninety seconds until this thing is complete!" I hear Donnie utter, his voice high pitched and laced with nervousness.