stormy weather- swagdoons fluff

SEASON 5 (i just need camelot in this-)

Sort of fluff but still swagdoons

wc: 493

————

It was pelting rain outside of Camelot, like full-on storming. Most people would be fine with the rain, not Reddoons. Unlike others, Red could not go out in the rain. Due to him being a nether hybrid, going out in the rain hurt him. Now, he didn't just go and tell the others about this, what if they thought he was weak?

So when his teammates inevitably went outside, they asked Red to join them. Red told them that he would watch them, he just didn't want to get wet. Red's team started to get questionable looks on their faces. Red, immediately panicking, said that he just had a slight cold and didn't want to make it worse. That mostly shook his team off his trail.

Red's team was running around in the rain, splashing each other, throwing water and mud, just all around goofing off. Red, as he stood watching, felt a feeling he hadn't in a while. He felt left out. He felt like his team was having more fun without him than with him. He knew this wasn't the truth, mostly, but he still felt upset.

"Hey Red!" Subz yelled.

"Yeah?" Red answered.

"How come you still wear your sunglasses, even though it's raining?" Subz questioned.

"Cuz it makes me look like I'm in the Matrix." Replied Red.

His teammates started laughing. He didn't know if he overthinking, but it felt like his team was laughing AT him. After a few minutes, Red was leaning on the entrance to the cave, also known as Camelot. The rain was starting to calm down. However, Red's teammates found some water guns and were refilling them in nearby puddles.

Red didn't hear it but a certain purple-suited boy was walking up to him. Ashwagg snakes his hands around Red's waist. Red whipped around and immediately grabbed him by his neck. As soon as Red recognized the boy, he let ho and started apologizing profusely. Ashwagg just laughed it off.

Red turned back around, blushing slightly at Ash. The ravenette's hands once again found their way around Red's hips. Red's face grew hotter, slightly masked by his already blood red complexion. Ash giggled, feeling the boy in front of him start shaking a little. Most of his team didn't know but Red shook when he was extremely flustered.

Woogie glanced over for a second and started beaming. He always shipped the two, and he wouldn't shut up about it. Red saw him and immediately started staring daggers at the bear. Woogie silently laughed and went back to spitting at Vitalasy. Vitalasy would scowl at him, the two really were like brothers. Red smiled, he loved his life. Even on the deadliest server, he found his own slice of heaven.

————

how was that? yeah it was shorter but im not great at pure fluff, as you can see but i hope it was good

EAT FOOD AND STAY HYDRATED PLEASE THANKS

-boomcat