10

A knock at the front window froze Lois. Instinctively her lips tightened around his member, too far gone in the thrall of passion to notice they had an audience. Clark stiffened, his body hardening into steel. The intruder was a dull ache in her head; she was loath to extricate herself from Clark, not when he tasted so intoxicating. She never wanted to let him go.

Shit!

The cock retracted in a whoosh, leaving her biting down on empty air. "Kal-El," she bit out, licking the violet fluid coating her lips. "Ke'fton, raup zeh'gamen RIGHT NOW!"

Oh, God.

She's so sexy when she calls me Captain in Kryptonese.

Clark dove to retrieve his pants, smashing his head against the car ceiling, leaving a super dent in the roof. He swore and pulled his pants on with some difficulty.

"Your bythgar needs you!"

"Ni buthgar nim va shom," Clark hissed urgently, combing his fingers through his mussy hair.

Or I will be if I don't open this window soon.

"Are you okay in there?" There was a more persistent knock

"No everything is not okay!" Lois screamed at the window. There was an outline of a fat woman with a cloud of white hair "Thanks to you!"

. "Clark Joseph Kent! You open this door at once. Your parents are worried sick!"

Clark nudged her into the passenger's seat and righted his chair. "Hey!" Lois screamed. "I am your wife! Do not manhandle me!"

We're in big trouble.

Without warning, he flung the dress at her and spread it over her naked body, covering the super suckers. She didn't see the point, it was sullied from their good deed. Clark swore, grabbed a blanket from the back seat, and tucked it around her. Does the idiot really think this blanket will hide what happened here?

Once they were somewhat presentable he cranked the window down. An old woman Lois vaguely recognized poked her head into the car, wrinkling her nose at Lois.

"I thought I saw Lulu's car," Widow Maud said crisply.

Oh, yes, how could Lois forget that old crone? Widow Maud had never quite warmed up to Lois. Initially, she had tried to shove Lana Lang back down Clark's throat. The big city gal was no good for her boy.

"Good to see you too, Miss Patty," Lois addressed the town's gossip.

"It's Mrs. Kidder!" she snapped. "You know you shouldn't park in the middle of the highway," she directed her words to Lois hotly. The highway in question was a dirt road.

"That was my fault, Mrs. Kidder," Clark said timidly. "It won't happen again."

"I don't blame you, of course, dear," she smiled sweetly at Clark. "You were raised proper. The poor thing doesn't know any better," she whispered loudly to Clark.

How she's changed her tune.

Guess I'm no longer Satin reincarnated.

"The poor dear can still hear you," Lois said in a false chipper voice. "And thinks you're full of crap!"

"See? This is exactly what I am talking about," she tutted. "She's a bad influence. What if my little Alex heard such foul language?"

Alex Danvers did not need Lois's help in that department.

She's the most potty-mouthed kindergartner I have ever met.

"Oh, Maisie is still here?" Clark changed the subject like a pro.