ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴊᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I wasn't sorry.

I made him cancel his date on purpose, obviously.

Lily doesn't fucking deserve my man, well soon to be man. Just give me like 1 month.

It was sunday afternoon so, I plan on asking heeseung to stay the night. He does it all the time so it shouldnt be to difficult.

"What do you wanna do now?" Heeseung asked, I shrugged my shoulders and sat up, I then crawled onto his lap, straddling him.

"What are you doing?" he raised a brow, "don't act surprised, you literally told me you like when i sit on your lap." I rolled my eyes.

"Stay over tonight, I need help with an outfit." I told him, I heard a thud then felt his arms grasp my waist.

"Of course, bub."I looked up, holding in a smirk. "Is that a new nickname?" He hummed before pecking my forehead, so much for 'straight'.

I was feeling bold.

I looked him in the eye while pouting, "Kiss here." I pointed to my lips.

Heeseung's eyes widened a little, he smirked. "You want me to kiss your lips, hm?" he said, I nodded, "well hurry up and do it, i dont have all day."

He leaned in and so did I, we were almost touching noses.

My door busted open, "Jake! Appa finished cooking- oh my gos- what the fuck!?"

"Ugh I forgot you were home." I groaned, "Jake thats what is important to you right now? why are you on Heeseung's lap!"

"Nuh uh, thats hyung to you." Heeseung told Niki,

"Shut up! dont you have a girlfriend? Im telling Appa that you're a home wrecker." I quickly jumped off of Heeseung and ran to Niki.

I slammed the door, standing infront of it, "Oh no the fuck you arent! what do you want? money? shoes,jewelry,clothes..money?" I asked.

My appa can not think im a homewrecker!

"150 bucks from your allowance and a pair of new balances." Niki stated.

"150? what do you need 150 for? Dad gives us the same amount of money!"

He smirked, "One scream and Appa knows your a homewrecker." I stomped my foot, "Fine, now get out and keep your huge mouth shut."

I moved out the way and he stepped out, "Atleast I dont use my huge mouth to suck dick, Thot." He shut off the lights.

"What is he talking about?" I jumped, I had totally forgot Heeseung was still here.

"Erm, We went to a party like last week and I got a bit too drunk and almost gave Jaehyun a blowjob-" I told him.

"YOU WHAT!?" I gave him a annoyed look, "I said almost, Niki found me before I could stick in down my throat, calm down."

I sat down on my bed besides him this time, "Lets watch a movie." He offered.

I nodded, grabbing the remote, "Alright, what movie?", "Why are you so far away, come closer." Heeseung said pulling my waist.

I rolled my eyes because he ignored my question, "Can you answer my dang question first?"

"I think better with you on my lap."

My cheeks turned red, both types.

But I had to play it off, "You're so clingy, and to think, you almost went on a date today." I giggled.
"Jakey?" Heeseung mumbled.

I hummed in a yes tone. By then I was already on his lap, my back on his chest, "Im glad I didnt go on that date, I wouldve missed you too much."

I smirked to myself, "Me too, Heeseungie."