ꜰɪᴠᴇ

UN EDITED
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Heeseung woke up, streching along the bed he was currently on. He hoped to feel the warmth of Jake beside him. But, No.

The boy slowly opened his eyes squinting. "..Fuck..What time is it..?" He mumbled to himself.

5:30 AM, the clock read. Heeseung forced his body off the bed and toward the sound of a blow dryer coming from a bathroom.

ʜᴇᴇꜱᴇᴜɴɢꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I know Jake is already awake because he likes to wake up early, so he has time on his phone.

As I made my way to Jake's bathroom, I rubbed my eyes. Feeling tired, I thought about how I would have to talk to Lily about canceling through the phone.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." I heard, meaning I made it to the bathroom.

I hummed in response, "Aw, whats wrong, are you still tired?" Jake asked me, before bringing me into a hug.

I love how Jake treats me, he's always so sweet and gentle. Jake makes me feel safe.

I nodded, moving closer to him, placing my head between his head and shoulder. "Well, we have school in an 1 hour and a half, let me do your skincare so you dont look like a zombie."

I nodded again, before hopping on top of the counter, with my legs open so Jake could slide in.

"You don't have to wrap your legs around me, Heeseung." Jake rolled his eyes, putting some type of serum on my face.

I chuckled, "Just making sure you won't run away." I told him.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ

I was sitting on Jake's bed waiting for him to finish what ever he was doing.

"Jake! Am I driving, or you?" I asked watching him come inside him room.

I looked him up and down before giving him a confused look, "Thats not the outfit I chose for you yesterday.."

Yes we were still matching but he seemed to change the tank top into a tighter, fitting, shorter one.

Jake came closer to me. Giggling, "Yeah I changed the top, because well, why not." He said, "And, You can drive. I feel to pretty to drive today."

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

The two boys walked down the stair of Jake's home and straight out the door since no one in the house was awake and Niki has his own car.

They both got into Jake's Cadillac CT5, Heeseung on the Left and Jake on the right.

(AN;how cars are arranged in where I'm from so it might be the opposite for you.)

"What do you want to listen to?" Heeseung asked, starting the car. "Mm, Laufey? Not anything too loud, its still really early."

With that, Heeseung turned on a playlist and got to driving.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

aight

chap 5 down

TJANKS FOR 100!!!

you already know it

peace