ꜰᴏᴜʀ

NOT EDITED
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Heeseung and Jake descended down the staircase, Jake still being lifted in the air by Heeseung.

"Stop hitting my back, Jake!"Heeseung twitched in pain

Jake was about to reply when a voice was heard,
"Alright you two stop playing around and come eat." Soobin, Jake's father said.

Heeseung put the younger down. Which, led Jake to run up to his dad with a smile on his face.

"Hey dad! How was work!" Jake gave him a peck on the cheek before sitting in a chair.

Soobin gave a typical answer. After, the family plus one, started to eat.

"Heeseung, are you staying over tonight? Your dad wants to know." Yeonjun questioned the boy. "Yeah, Jake asked me to." Heeseung explained.

"Lies!" Niki muttered between a cough, making Jake kick him under the table. "What was that son?" Soobin asked.

Before Niki could answer Jake beat him to it, "Daddy, I think he must have choked on his saliva, or something. Right Niki?"

Niki nodded, "Alright when you guys are done eating, go to bed you have school tomorrow."Soobin told.

Heeseung and Jake went back upstairs into the youngers room.

"Alright you have like three bags of clothes in my closet for school tomorrow." Jake informed. Heeseung flopped back onto the bed.

"Just choose an outfit for me." Heeseung told.

Jake smiled widely, "Can we match, please~" Heeseung nodded tiredly, "Mm, Of course Jakey. Just choose what ever you want and ill wear it tomorrow."

"And hurry up, I wanna sleep."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
alright chap 4 out da drafts

most deff a filler chap bc i wanted to upload

peace