ᴛᴇɴ

Heeseung and his Dad got to Jake's house quickly, considering that the Choi's lived a 2 minute drive away.

After they went in, Heeseung rapidly greeted his elders before running to Jake's room.

When he got there he saw Jake was in the bathroom so he decided to wait for him.

Heeseung felt like his bestfriend was in the bathroom for HOURS.(read: It had been 3 minutes.)

When he finally came out wearing nothing but clumped up swim trunks, Heeseung couldn't help but feel a warm feeling in his gut.

He wondered if Jake felt the same thing whenever he was shirtless..

"Hey Hee Hyung! Are you coming with me to the pool?" Jake asked with a charming smile on his face.

Heeseung smiled and nodded,

The two boys made their way downstairs. Before being stopped by their parents.

"If you two are going swimming don't forget your towels. I do not want a trail of water on my floors, okay?"

Yeonjun waits for an answer, receiving a 'okay Appa!' and a ' Yes sir!'

ʜᴇᴇꜱᴇᴜɴɢꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Something is wrong, I don't know if im sick or something.

But when Jakey smiled at me earlier it just felt so different.

I could be going insane but I think its the perfect moment in time to ask if he likes me.

Maybe my friends are right, Maybe — Just maybe, i am inlove with Jake and its just starting to hit me.

I always felt like Jake was cute but it was always a 'If he was a girl.'

I tried to imagine scenarios that might make my feelings burst.

"Jakey! Ill be right back, I just need to.. uh use the bathroom."

After running around Jake's house looking for my phone, I finally found it on Jake's bed.

"Come on.. Pick up.."

"Hello? Dude what the fuck do you want."

I smiled to myself, "Jay! Thank gosh you picked up."

"I need help, im at Jake's house right now and I think i just realized im inlove with him."

"Wow slow down bud, what do you mean?"

"Well to make it short, Jake is absolutely adorable and I need you to open my mind a little more before I ask him if he likes me."

"Okay so basically you just want— whatever."

"Pretend you were at a party and you saw Jake dancing with someone else. How would that make you feel?"

I thought for a few seconds. "I would be annoyed and probably upset."

"Okay, there's your answer. You would feel jealous because you like Jake. Now leave me alone."

"Oh, alright bye Jay."

I started to walking back to the backyard ready to ask Jake the big question.

"Hyungie are you going to get in?" I heard him call from the clear water.

I nodded and then climbed down the steps.

It was awkwardly quiet after I got in.

Perfect, silence, I can ask now.