ᴏɴᴇ

"Dad, im going over to jakey's house!" heeseung yelled.

"I thought you said you had a date?" Taehyun, Heeseung's father came down the steps. "I did, but, Jake said to cancel it because hes bored and you know i'd do anything for Jake."

"Are you sure that you and Jake arent dating?"
Taehyun questioned.

Heeseung sighed. "Dad, im straight." Taehyun shrugged, "Alright, make sure to take your keys if you're staying over there, because im not getting up at night."

Heeseung arrived at the Choi house after a 4 minute walk.

he knocked on the door before hearing a come in.
"Good evening, Uncle!" he said sliding off his slides.

"Ah! hello sweetie, come give me a hug!" Heeseung hugged Jakes Appa, Yeonjun. "Hee hyung!"

Heeseung turned his head to the grand staircase infront of him, Jake ran down and into his arms.
"Aw, Hi jakey."

Yeonjun sighed happily, "okay, you two head up stairs. Dinner will be read in like 3 hours."

With that, Jake pulled heeseung up the steps to his room.

The two boys laid on Jakes queen sized bed, while scrolling on social media separately. Heeseung had his arm wrapped around Jake, whos head was places upon the older's shoulder blade.

"Hee hyung?"Jake mumbled, getting a hum in response.

"Im sorry for making you cancel your date." Jake pouted, Heeseung smiled, "its okay, Jakey. You are more important then some girl." he looked down to see Jake looking up at him.

Jake slowly lifted heeseungs arm from around him and sat up, "I just dont think Lily wouldve been a good match for you...you know?"

"Of course Jakey, you're always right when it comes to these things, i trust your judgment more then anyones."