ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴊᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Who the fuck snitched, because i was hoping this would go another way.

Not in my pool at 7 pm, with our parents inside with a clear view of whats happening.

He could tell that my body language had changed.

Maybe if I look confident he wouldn't suspect anything.

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Jake pulled himself up so he stood tall. (read: not tall enough though.)

His face suddenly changed from cute to seriously sexy, at least thats what Heeseung thought.

"What makes you think that?"

Heeseung looked around, "I- Well, I have been told you act like a jealous boyfriend whenever you're around me and i'm starting to see it."

"But! Its not like I think its weird. I just think your adorable and want me to yourself — Which is cute."

Before Jake could even get a word out Heeseung kept going.

"And I don't know if you like me but I like just realized I'm in-love with you."

Jake was astonished, "Woah, Heeseung. Im not going to lie, you sound like a middle school boy who's still going through puberty."

Heeseung opened his mouth , "I know-"

Before he could finish, Jake grabbed his face while looking towards the glass slide door that their parents were on the other side of.

"Just shut up and kiss me, quickly."

Jake pulled Heeseung's face down and put their lips together, it took Heeseung a second but he kissed back.

The sweet kiss slowly turned into a hot sweaty make out. But, the older had to stop the younger considering the fact they were in public.

They were both breathing heavily. Trying to gulp up the air infront of them.

"Can we finish this in your room? Door locked."

can you tell i was listening to this love by davichi while writing this..

Also im trying to speed up this damn book so i can focus on my other ones!

peace