ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

NOT EDITED
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Jake and Heeseung soon finished watching the movie they chose, Which ended up being, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

(AN;BEST MOVIE OUT THERE 10/10)

"Okay, now you have to help me with my outfit for school tomorrow." Jake moved off of Heeseung's lap.

Heeseung groaned, "Just wear a hoodie and pajama pants." He told Jake, "Im not you! I actually would like to look good, I honestly don't understand why so many people like you when you go to school dressed like a bum."

"Woah, no need to get all fiesty, I am hot of course people like me." Heeseung said offensively.

"Whatever, stay here. Im going to change and show you."

While waiting for Jake to finish changing, Heeseung scrolled on his phone. "Oh my gosh, Jake hurry up."

"Shut up im coming." Jake came out with dirty blue baggy jeans and slightly tightened white t-shirt, with a black puffer on top.

"This? rate it out of ten." Jake said, "Hmm, a nine out of ten." Heeseung announced.

"Okay I have one more." With that, Jake went back into his closet.

"Okay last one." He came back out after 4 minutes, but this time in a pair of dark washed slightly flared jeans and a tight white tank top with a pink graphic jacket.

"Ten out of ten but no." Heeseung said, "Wai- What? Why!" Jake stammered.

"One: why waste such a good outfit on a random school day, when you could wear it on a date or one of our hangouts. Two: Your dad."

Jake stomped his feet in annoyance, "Ugh, Daddy wouldn't care what I wear...I think."

"Just wear the first one and wear this one another time, Both looks, look stunning on you. Hurry up too, I wanna lay down with you."

Jake blushed and walked to put the clothes away.

Heeseung was in the shower since he had things at Jake's house to shower. While, Jake was on facetime with Jungwon.

BOLD= Jungwon

"What do you mean we have a test in science tomorrow?!"

"I know, Im failing for sure, Ill just ask to sit in the back so I can cheat."

"Jake! Where did you put all my clothes?" Jake heard from his bathroom. "They're in the farthest right cabinet!"

"Is that Heeseung?"

"Yeah, hes sleeping over."

Jake already told Jungwon about his crush on Heeseung, well Jungwon is the only person who he told, considering that they're bestfriends.

"Didn't he have a date? whoever he was going on one with, wouldn't shut up about it."

"Lily? Yeah he did, but I asked him to come over instead so, he came."

"You must mean a lot to him or something because I would never cancel a date for my friend."

"Hm, I guess. But I gotta go because Heeseung's coming back soon and we are going to go eat dinner with my family."

"Alright, Kiss ya wont miss ya."

"Mwah!"

Heeseung came in closing the door after himself, "Who are you making kissy noises to?" He asked.

"Oh, just Wonie." Jake answered, "Alright we should go eat now, since Appa didnt start serving yet." Heeseung dried his hair before getting up.

"Mm, coming- HEY! Put me down!" Heeseung picked up Jake holding thighs.

"Nope, lets go eat."