ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

pls vote and comment this chapter..

UN EDITED

ʜᴇᴇꜱᴇᴜɴɢꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

After lunch, me and Jay headed to study hall for free block. Which is basically a class thats an hour and third minutes long. Thats just for studying or hanging out.

It happened to be the last class of the day, before i could go home and chill.

Jay, Sunghoon, and Sunoo luckily have the same free block as me. So we all sat with eachother and talked.

When me and Jay got to our regular spot, we saw Sunghoon and Sunoo already there.

Basically dry-humping like dogs in heat.

"Can you guys get off each other for one second. None of you will run away, Jeez." I made our presence known.

Sunghoon pulled Sunoo closer on his lap, "Shut up, you're just mad B'cus you are single."

I sat down after Jay did. Pulling out my laptop and phone.

All of a sudden I heard another chair pull up. It was Niki, I do not remember him being in this period.

"Whattap Niks, what are you doing here," Jay said looking up from his phone.

Ni-ki shrugged, "Skipping, Im not tryna be in math right now."

I turned towards him with wide eyes, letting out a little giggle. He looked back at me with a eyebrow curled, "What are you laughing at, loser."

I laughed slightly louder, "Just thinking about how your pops would not approve of you skipping classes, especially with exams coming."

He sighed before letting a out a clearly fake laugh. "Oh do you? And I don't think Unc' would approve of you giving kisses to your best friend, when you're supposedly 'straight'. I dont know, thats just my opinion though."

After Ni-Ki said that he left the study hall without a word.

At this point I was silenced, "I don't mean to interrupt, but, Heeseung are you sure you don't like Jake just a little bit..?"

Sunoo asked me. I looked at him weirdly, "No what the fuck, I don't like boys."

"Okay... are you sure HE doesn't like YOU?"It seemed like everyone thought i was secretly inlove with Jakey or something.

I nodded, "Positive."

This time Jay pitched in, "Hmm, what he did today at lunch makes me want to differ."

I was starting to get slightly annoyed, "Jake didn't do anything but help me make the right decision at lunch."

"Ehh, more like he stormed over and acted like a jealous boyfriend, all because someone tried to ask you out.

I thought for a second, "No way. If Jake liked me, he would've told me. Right? Yeah, right."

"Or he's keeping it to himself because he thinks you're a straight dude whos a man whore." Sunghoon suddenly spoke up.

"Oh.."

"Aren't you supposed to be silent and be studying?" I huffed.

"Sorry bro, if you need to be checked , I will clock it."

8done

i forgot about my due date for updating

hopefully yall got on yo zoom and actually voted and commented this chapter bc yall seemed to forget to last one...

peace