Chapter 5: Kiss

Author's note: since it's my first book I think the next part will be the last one if I don't get any ideas. Feel free to suggest stuff in the comments :)

~NO ONE'S POV:~
Alastor got his face closer to the Devil's. Closing his eyes right after the other. Their lips touched softly, at first. Both of them enjoyed it a lot. They moved their lips in synchronization. Lucifer started with the tongue. The Radio Demon was a bit surprised at first, but glad.

The red demon turned around a little so that he could push the King onto the bed. Things were getting quite heated. They were making out with Alastor on top of the other, both of them lying on the bed, blushing like crazy. Lucifer slid his hand under the other demon's cloth.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of footsteps. It was Charlie, she was going to wish her dad good night, so she went looking for his room.

The two demons got startled. They jumped off the bed and put themselves together. Alastor fixed his attire and teleport the fuck outta there. He didn't want to give his King any trouble, nor did he want to explain to Charlie what they were doing.

Lucifer calmed down a bit seeing the other gone. He was just about to panic, seems like the Radio Demon read his mind. Now, he just had to act normal. Super easy.

~LUCIFER'S POV:~
Alright, just act like yourself. Wait, how do I do that? I'm not a great actor. Well, I just have to say something I would normally say. Darn it, I think she's here.

"Hi dad! It's me, Charlie. Just wanted to see you before going to bed. Can I come in?" she was happy as always.

"Yes, darling, sure you can...I'll let you in." okay, you got this "Good night, my sweet little girl."

"Good night dad! By the way, did you see where Alastor went after showing you your room? I've been looking around everywhere for him and I can't seem to find him." she looks kind of worried. Damnit, what should I say? Will it be suspicious if I say I saw him?

"Uhh, I- I haven't seen him in my life. Bye." shit shit shitshitshitshitshitshitshit just push her out of the room and everything will be fine.

"What-" just get out. Out.

Alright. I didn't do too bad, did I. Will she suspect anything? I hope she doesn't. I blew this up. Why am I so damn useless.

~ALASTOR'S POV:~
Oh well. I thought he wouldn't want her to find me there, but what he just did gave the whole thing away. I mean, he shouted it so damn loud I heard everything from downstairs.

Anyway. I don't think the plan is a go. I still want him to stay. But I suppose ruling hell isn't so important, after all. And kissing the King of Hell is quite enjoyable. I would like to repeat it.

However, I'm unsure if the Devil feels for me what I feel for him. I believe I may have a crush on him. As childish as it sounds. He is kind, he gets nervous easily, but he isn't weak. He's very much my type.

Should I ask him? But what exactly? If I ask him what we are, what if he says it was a one time thing? I surely don't want it to be. I need to know if maybe he caught actual feelings for me.

He did say he thought we were flirting. He also said he was 'interested' in me. Did he mean that? Was it just to get some action? He also said he doesn't go out much. I believe I'm overthinking this way too much.

I'll go find him, and tell him the truth. At this point I have nothing to lose, I suppose.

~CHARLIE'S POV:~
What the fuck was that. I just asked my dad about Alastor? There's definitely something up with him. Then again, he had the same reaction before, when they were talking about.

There's something suspicious here. I just don't see what it could possibly be. In that case, I must find out. I really hope they don't hate each other and they're acting like they get along or something.

I'll go and ask Alastor.

~NO ONE'S POV:~
Charlie went back to Alastor's room. She knocked the door and, surprisingly, the Radio Demon opened up.

"Salutations, dearie, what can I do for you?" Alastor inquired, he acted like noth happened. But Charlie didn't buy it anymore.

"Heyy, you see, I went to see my dad a little earlier and he acted really weird about you. Let me tell you, I found out what you're hiding, so I want you to clarify things for me." she tried to get him to speak. Unlike her father, the princess of Hell knew how to act.

"How did you- oh well. This was bound to happen. There is not much to explain. We are both 'interested' in each other. That is all. Do you need anything else."

Charlie was confused. It didn't sound like they hated each other. Maybe even the contrary. She then understood her father's attitude. They liked each other. But obviously, they were too scared to admit it. A pair of chickens hiding their feelings.

———————————————
Thanks for reading!! Hope you can give me ideas cuz I plan this as I write and I'm dry. Also thxx for the views and votes :)
I think I went over 500 views and I'm really happy!

Word count:933