Chapter 4: Talk

Author's note: Hii, I got over 100 views so tyyy
(Sorry if it's bad)

~NO ONE'S POV:~
Alastor walked towards the stairs with Lucifer following him. The mood of the red demon had completely changed, but he still had his smile on.

The King of Hell looked back at his daughter waving him goodbye. He went back to staring at the Radio Demon's neck. Then, he looked at him from head to toe. He liked what he saw. He liked Alastor.

~LUCIFER'S POV:~
Alright, this is weird. Alastor looks kinda off, but I don't really feel like asking him. He has that murderous grin and I'm not sure I enjoy it. Is he mad at me? He can't be, I didn't do anything. Then what is wrong with him ?

Good, we're nearly there, I can see the rooms already. Oof, I really just want to sleep for a while. This is making way more nervous than it should.

Okay, we're at the door. Will he open or what? Dang it, I'm kinda scared. What's up? Why can't he open the fucking door? He's just standing there looking at it while I'm panicking over here. Just open the door.

~ALASTOR'S POV:~
What do I say to him first? Should we talk here or inside? There's so many things I didn't really plan. Whatever, I'll just open and talk to him there. Okay, here it goes.
"Your majesty, can we talk in your room? I don't think it will be too long."
He looks scared as fuck, what's up with him. Oh well.

"Oh, a-alone? Uhh, yes, alright."
He is kind of odd. But I like that, it makes him better. I really need to stop the distractions.

~NO ONE'S POV:~
Alastor entered the room and turned on the lights. Lucifer followed him kind of scared, not knowing what to expect.

"Your majesty. I seem to have noticed that you don't feel comfortable with people knowing that we, um, get along." the Radio Demon started exposing what troubled him.

"Ah. Well, you see, as the King of Hell, um, I just didn't want to give people any ideas." Lucifer was screwing this up and knew it.

"Hm, what kind of ideas? From what I recall, we were just chatting." Alastor was getting more and more pissed off by the words of the King.
"Yes, of course. It's just, um, well honestly I was getting ideas and I didn't want anyone to notice." Lucifer was just rambling at this point.

"You were getting ideas? Care to elaborate?" the Radio Demon forgot his anger, and started to feel amused by the Devil's cheeks turning red.

"I- uhh, I just thought that maybe we weren't just talking." the King of Hell was becoming a blushing mess in front of the other. He hoped Alastor got the message, he just wanted to stop talking bullshit.

"Maybe we weren't. If we weren't, what were we doing? What would you like us to do?" the Radio Demon still had his grin plastered on his face. He was enjoying playing with the Devil.  He locked the door and walked towards Lucifer, who was standing by the bed. The red demon grabbed the other's hand and waited patiently for an answer.

"Well, I thought we were, um, flirting? Maybe? And I- I may have some kind of slight interest in you." the King of Hell was blurting out all the things he didn't want to say. He looked towards the ground, he was nervous about the answer.

"I see. You look quite nervous, my King. Are you alright?" Alastor was actually shocked. He didn't expect the Devil to 'have some kind of interest in him'. But he was happy for some reason. It was an answer he very much liked.

"I'm okay. If you have nothing else to say, you should go." Lucifer pulled his hand away from the other. He took the change of subject as rejection, and he felt hurt. Did the Radio Demon just led him on to turn him down?

"I do have something I'd like to say, or rather do. Perhaps it will be to your liking."

Alastor took the hand back and got closer to the Devil. He grasped his chin gently with his other hand and asked, just in case, even if he knew the answer
"Lucifer, can I kiss you?"

The King of Hell blushed even more hearing the Radio Demon say his name for the first time.
"You can."

——————————————
Thanks for readingg!!
Word count:755