Antidote😏 Part 3 (R-18)

Warning- (This story contains smut/R-18 scenes, plus hints of temperature play) If you find these stories too much for you- Please skip it. Otherwise- enjoy😏

His hands traced your face, your arms, and legs, causing your heart to flutter. "Since ya gonna be my antidote, baby. I better indulge in it~."

Angel leaned closer, devouring your moans with his mouth. Tongues were intertwining together, as his four hands caressed your entire body. Two hands were placed on your cheeks, deepening the kiss, while the other two slowly traced your legs, aiming closer to your feminine parts. Goosebumps began to emerge across your skin, as your legs began to twitch from the sensations. You felt Angel smirk into the kiss, making your heart race. Not knowing where to place your hands, you aimed them at his chest, massaging the fluff, which earned a moan from him.

Breaking apart from the kiss, Angel stared into your eyes, as a string of saliva was still between the both of you. Tender eyes gazed back at you, as Angel got closer and began to kiss your forehead, then your cheeks, then aiming his kisses down your lower body. He continued to kiss further and further down, as he motioned his hands to remove your soaked pants that got wet from the bathroom, leaving you in your underwear. "Ah~ Angel!" Moaning his name, your eyes watched him going down your body. Getting up from his position, Angel placed two of his hands on your legs spreading them apart, as he pinned your hands down with the others. "Feeling good toots~?" His face opened into a smirk, showing his golden tooth. Unable to utter a response at the pleasure you were feeling, you nodded your head. "You're going to find out just how good the best porn star in all of hell is~" Leaning his head down, spreading your legs wider, he pushed your underwear to the side, and started to lick. His tongue flicked against your clit, lapping it up before he pushed further, motioning his tongue further inside you. You threw your head back against the bed, eyes wide opened from the sensation. The moans kept coming out of your mouth as your body continued to arch from the pleasure. "Oh fuck.... Angel....Ah-Ah~!" You wanted nothing more then to place your hands on his head, pushing him closer, but his hands continued to pin you down.

One of his hands had removed itself from your wrist, inching its way closer. His hand inserted itself underneath your shirt, pushing your bra to the side, giving one of your nipples a pinch. Letting out a yelp, you continued to moan out in pleasure, tears running down your face and saliva dripping from your mouth. His mouth was still pleasuring you down below, inserting itself in and out. "Ah! Ahhh! Angel! I'm going to- Ahh!" A tingling sensation was starting to form from below, causing your toes to curl. Angel sensed what was going to happen and quickened his actions, causing you to moan even louder. Arching your back from the bed, you felt your body shudder as you had reached your orgasm. Your body stay in that position, until it relaxed, leaving you panting with glossed eyes. Cleaning your fluid with his tongue, he stayed there for a few more minutes before removing it. "Mmm~ You taste amazing babe~!" Licking his lips, removing any traces of your feminine fluid, he moved his body closer to hover over you again. "Pant...pant...That was incredible!" Gasping out a response, you gazed up at Angel, smiling with rosy cheeks. "Hehe..glad you enjoyed it so much" Smiling down at you, Angel had removed his hand from your nipple, placing it against your cheek. Drawing your eyes down, you gazed down his lower body. He deserved to be pleasured too. It shouldn't just be all about you. Moving quickly, you pushed Angel, causing him to fall, back hitting the bed sheets.

"H-ey toots! What was that for?!" Not expecting that, Angel leaned up a bit, using his arms as leverage to push him up a bit. Moving your body closer, you positioned yourself above him. This time he was under you while you were on top of him. Giving a shy smile, your hand descended down, caressing his long legs. "Can I suck you off...please?" He paused at that, blinking his eyes up at you, surprised at how aggressive you were for bit, before going back into your shy nature. Chuckling, he floofed his hair back with his upper hands, while his lower hands rubbed at his chest fluff. His lower hands then moved further down to his legs, spreading them open wide, entrapping you between them. In front of you was his erection. It wasn't massively thick, but my god was it long! You felt the heat rush to your face at his actions. Shit, he was hot as fuck. Placing one of his hands behind his head, he used the other one to arch his finger at you. "You want a taste of me baby~? Go ahead~" Gulping, your head inched further down, mouth a few inches from his length. It was your first time doing this, so you hoped Angel would enjoy it. Placing your hand at the base, you poked your tongue out, giving the tip a lick. You felt the demon in front of you shudder, uttering a soft moan. Opening wide, you inserted it into your mouth, sucking it deeply. Bobbing your head, you started to suck at his length, massaging the bottom with your hand since your mouth couldn't reach it. He tasted sweet, causing you to hum.